Willie Frazer and FAIR

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GAA_Talk

Quote from: fitzroyalty on May 17, 2012, 07:58:23 PM
I took a nosy at his Facebook page - you'd think a child was behind it.

Can't find his facebook. any chance of a link Fitz?

Denn Forever

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on May 09, 2012, 10:02:11 PM
If you do a Google search under FAIR Willie Frazer you can then connect to his Facebook page

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

screenexile

Quote from: GAA_Talk on May 17, 2012, 08:17:20 PM
Quote from: fitzroyalty on May 17, 2012, 07:58:23 PM
I took a nosy at his Facebook page - you'd think a child was behind it.

Can't find his facebook. any chance of a link Fitz?

Meh it's no fun he's disabled comments on it!! Asshole!!

Dougal Maguire

I note that his birthday is on 12 July. I can't think of a more appropriate day.

On a the subject of bigotry etc. I notice from the list of Assembly Questions tabled today that Ian McCrea has asked for the religious breakdown of the people who are off on long term sick in the Department of Agriculture
Careful now

haranguerer

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on May 17, 2012, 08:41:20 PM
I note that his birthday is on 12 July. I can't think of a more appropriate day.

On a the subject of bigotry etc. I notice from the list of Assembly Questions tabled today that Ian McCrea has asked for the religious breakdown of the people who are off on long term sick in the Department of Agriculture

Ah fs dougal - you dont think he perhaps just filled in 12th July as his birthday?

In relation to McCrea - surely he cant get it??

Agent Orange

According to wikipedia his birthday is July 8th.

According to wikipedia "For a brief period, Frazer ran "The Spot", a nightclub in Tandragee, County Armagh, which closed down after two Protestant civilians, Andrew Robb and David McIlwaine, who had been in the club were stabbed to death in February 2000 by the Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF), after one of them had allegedly made derogatory remarks about dead UVF Mid-Ulster Brigade leader Richard Jameson.[8] Frazer was confronted in an interview on Radio Ulster about the murders by the father of one of the victims."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willie_Frazer

Dougal Maguire

You're not seriously suggesting this man of honour lied about his date of birth? Next thing you'll be suggesting that he misappropriated funds from his victims group.

As regards the Tandragee murders I remember reading somewhere that he was allegedly sitting outside in his car just across from the night club when the 2 men were abducted
Careful now

screenmachine

The most staggering thing is that up until his funding was cut this balloon was getting funding for his projects, something in the region of 800k if I remember rightly.

There's something badly wrong with the systems we have in place if we've handed out nearly £1m to an idiot like Frazer.
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

bennydorano

There were some dodgy deals concoted to keep the peace process on the road at various stages when it looked like imploding, all lunatics got their say and piece of the pie.

Minder

Quote from: bennydorano on May 18, 2012, 07:35:57 PM
There were some dodgy deals concoted to keep the peace process on the road at various stages when it looked like imploding, all lunatics got their say and piece of the pie.

They are still getting a piece of the pie. Another £80m on the way in a social investment fund. Another SF/DUP carve up.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Captain Black

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...