U21 Football Championship

Started by Croí na hÉireann, February 13, 2008, 03:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wdusln

had the same problem with the online radio. not so bad i thought it was just me.

tc_manchester

ziggysego

Any word on Danny McDermott tc_manchester?
Testing Accessibility

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

BallyhaiseMan

we just cannot beat Tyrone at underage level  :-\

tyssam5

And that's different to which level?? ;D

tyrone86

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on March 19, 2008, 09:45:11 PM
we just cannot beat Tyrone at underage level  :-\

As with several of the underage games of the recent past the old adage "at least dick turpin wore a mask" is particularly apt tonight

Hound

Quote from: stevecw on March 19, 2008, 08:46:43 PM
This weekend Leinster U-21 sees the 1st semi between Wicklow & Wexford.
Also a qf game in Newbridge with Kildare v Dublin. Winners of this game will meet Carlow in semi at Newbridge or Parnell Park.

Dublin team named for Saturday's game:

Philip Brogan
Alan Hubbard, Tomas Brady, Johnny Cooper
Philip McMahon, Kevin Nolan, Chris Guckian
Cian O'Sullivan, John McCaffrey
Shane Ryan, Diarmuid Connolly, Chris Carthy
Barry O'Rorke, Paddy Andrews, Ted Furman

Looks reasonably strong on paper. Though given the hammering the lillies dished out to the royals, the Dubs will be up against it...

Barney

Mayo are up against Leitrim in Castlebar in the Connacht semi-final on Saturday.

Zapatista

Who plays who now in the Ulster Championship?

spiritof91and94

amallon

The cadbury website seems to indicate that the Down V Tyrone game is on Wednesday night.  It looks like it could be a home game for Down although I'd imagine it might be moved to a neutral venue as its a semi final.
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

GaillimhIarthair

Sligo v Galway @ 2.30pm on Sat in Tubbercurry.  Galway team due to be announced tonight.

magpie seanie

Sligo have been hit with a few injuries in the last couple of weeks to make the task even harder than it was already going to be. Hopefully some of them can clear up in time as counties like us can't afford to be missing some of our better players against the likes of Galway. Prob won't make it there due to club committments but best of luck to the lads.

Jack Dempsey

Quote from: amallon on March 20, 2008, 09:05:34 AM
The cadbury website seems to indicate that the Down V Tyrone game is on Wednesday night.  It looks like it could be a home game for Down although I'd imagine it might be moved to a neutral venue as its a semi final.

was this played ?