The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: EC Unique on December 21, 2011, 04:26:18 PM
Terry will get a serious ban now too. I would say it has to be more than Saurez'.

You do released he hasn't been found guilty of anything??
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

AQMP

Quote from: EC Unique on December 21, 2011, 04:26:18 PM
Terry will get a serious ban now too. I would say it has to be more than Saurez'.

The FA will not look at this situation until after the outcome of any trial

Doogie Browser

Could this - in theory - take us well into next year?  If so he would not face FA charges until Euro 2012 may be over!

Norf Tyrone

The 'second camera' is probably a worry for Terry. However the CPS wanted Terry charged before re the night club incident back 10-12 years ago.

It was laughable when that CCTV footage was seen that it went to court at all.

Therefore it'll be a wait and see job.

The Worker

AQMP

It's a measure of the society that Britain is, and the apparent "value" of the England CaptainTM brand that this was the lead story on the BBC News at Ten last night. 

Bit of a difficult one for the FA. 

I expect they will move over the captain's "job" soon enough as they caved in to tabloid pressure when Terry was wrongly accused of having an affair with Wayne Brdge's ex girlfriend.  However to ban Terry before the court case would be a risky move.  What if they ban him and he is then cleared by the court?  The FA would look a bit silly.  Mind you it is expected that the iniital hearing will be adjourned for up to 10 weeks, which would take us into the middle of April.  If he is found guilty then the FA would charge him with something and you're looking at a ban sometime in May with the Euros around the corner....

Norf Tyrone

Good game. A bit disapointed not to win it considering the half chances we made. Unfortunately the kept falling to the wrong players.

Can't believe the SKY boys haven't mentioned some big decisions. Adebayor booked early, and commiited two potential yellow card offences in the second half. Even the goal which was onside was handball, and if the linesman hadn't of flagged it would've been a yellow too.

Also when Bale was booked the ref should've let the game go as Chelsea had broke 2 on 2 with Sturridge scampering away.

Thems the breaks.

Some clearance by JT at the end there!!

AQMP

Terry should get himself into trouble more often.  He plays better...

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Minder on December 24, 2011, 10:43:59 AM
Deary me, did Terry write this article himself ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2078170/The-picture-shows-caring-John-Terry-poses-Hamleys-black-baby.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

The most embarassing part of that article is that part re Suarez. Cringe worthy.

Anyhow. Merry Christmas Minder. Hope Liverpool get stuffed over Christmas!  :D

Minder

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on December 24, 2011, 12:20:06 PM
Quote from: Minder on December 24, 2011, 10:43:59 AM
Deary me, did Terry write this article himself ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2078170/The-picture-shows-caring-John-Terry-poses-Hamleys-black-baby.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

The most embarassing part of that article is that part re Suarez. Cringe worthy.

Anyhow. Merry Christmas Minder. Hope Liverpool get stuffed over Christmas!  :D

And the same to you Norf, Big JT will be hoping for a white Christmas ;)
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ONeill

Liked the comment - Terry is holding lego, you can see the squares. It's clearly not a real baby...

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

Torres has scored more Premier League goals (4) for Liverpool in 2011 than for Chelsea (3).

Just putting it put there.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Worker

Quote from: Minder on December 26, 2011, 12:40:31 PM
Torres has scored more Premier League goals (4) for Liverpool in 2011 than for Chelsea (3).

Just putting it put there.

many games did he play for each?