Corny One for Friday

Started by 5 Sams, November 10, 2006, 11:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mc_grens

Don't know that this is the best place for this, but it would be under appreciated in its own thread I think.

http://deadspin.com/5716038/the-greatest-letter-ever-printed-on-nfl-team-letterhead?skyline=true&s=i

BarryBreensBandage

Happy New Year for 2012 -

Sorry, I suffer from premature congratulation.
"Some people say I am indecisive..... maybe I am, maybe I'm not".

Hardy

Gerry Rafferty is to be buried in the same cemetery as Ronald McDonald and Heath Ledger, clown to the left of him ...

StGallsGAA

Whats the differnce between Kenny Dalglish and Roy Hodgson?

Feck all by the look of things.

lawnseed

its hard being a decorator in this politically correct world. i can no longer say 'black paint'. now i have to say please paint that wall leroy 8)
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Harold Disgracey

Elton John was changing the nappy of his new son and he turned to his husband and said, "He reminds me so much of you David". David says "Why, is it his cheeky little smile?" "No" says Elton. David asks "Well is it his cute little nose?" "No, it's not that" says Elton. David says "Then it must be the colour of his eyes"."No" says Elton "His c**k's smothered in shit!"

illdecide

My Grandad said "its going to be a f**king nightmare this winter with this flu outbreak", I said "tell me something i don't know..."
Grandad replied "your nana's arse can take my whole fist".
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on January 14, 2011, 09:23:10 AM
Elton John was changing the nappy of his new son and he turned to his husband and said, "He reminds me so much of you David". David says "Why, is it his cheeky little smile?" "No" says Elton. David asks "Well is it his cute little nose?" "No, it's not that" says Elton. David says "Then it must be the colour of his eyes"."No" says Elton "His c**k's smothered in shit!"

Quote from: illdecide on January 14, 2011, 12:35:39 PM
My Grandad said "its going to be a f**king nightmare this winter with this flu outbreak", I said "tell me something i don't know..."
Grandad replied "your nana's arse can take my whole fist".

Rotten images but ;D ;D ;D

illdecide

I was in the restaurant yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to pass wind. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my wind eruptions  with the beat of the music.

After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my coffee, and noticed that everybody was staring at me....

...and I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod.

illdecide

The Pope has it but doesn't use it!!!
Your father has one and your mother uses it!!!
Nuns don't need it
Arnold Schwarzenegger has a large one and Michael J Fox has a small one!!!

what is it???

liihb

Every time you open your mouth you have this wonderful ability to continually confirm what I think.

illdecide

liihb

Every time you open your mouth you have this wonderful ability to continually confirm what I think.

Orior

Quote from: illdecide on January 17, 2011, 02:47:19 PM
I was in the restaurant yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to pass wind. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my wind eruptions  with the beat of the music.

After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my coffee, and noticed that everybody was staring at me....

...and I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod.

Very true
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Orior

A man marries a deaf girl, and after a while he tells her that they must work out a code for sex.

He informs her that if he wants sex he will stroke her breast.

She must reply by pulling his c**k once for YES and 62 times for NO.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians