Corny One for Friday

Started by 5 Sams, November 10, 2006, 11:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenmachine

You lad's should visit sickipedia. You's would have a ball of a time...
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

EC Unique

Quote from: screenmachine on December 15, 2010, 08:19:22 PM
So, it finally seems that David Cameron is raising tuition fees.  Not to worry, the last thing he tried to raise died at the age of six. 

(The PC brigade aren't going to like this...mwahahahaha....)  ;)

I am far from being in the PC brigade but that is sick. You obviously are not a father yourself. W.anker

Bud Wiser

Quote from: EC Unique on December 16, 2010, 10:24:18 AM
Quote from: screenmachine on December 15, 2010, 08:19:22 PM
So, it finally seems that David Cameron is raising tuition fees.  Not to worry, the last thing he tried to raise died at the age of six. 

(The PC brigade aren't going to like this...mwahahahaha....)  ;)

I am far from being in the PC brigade but that is sick. You obviously are not a father yourself. W.anker

I think it would be a grand idea to remove that post and all other replies associated with it, not just because I have a gra for David Cameron but because there may be other posters on here that have suffered a similar family tragedy.  Come on moderator.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Louth Exile

Come on Mods, remove the whole thing and take action against that sicko
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

GerryFromDerry

Thats just sick. If you take a look at some of his older posts it indicates the sort of weird sense of humour he has. Pathetic person.
Up the Shamrocks!

screenmachine

Don't shoot the messenger fellas. I merely repeated a joke that was forwarded to myself. Personal attacks on my character are a different kettle of fish, I think I have grounds for a complaint to the moderators on this occasion although I'll be the bigger man and just leave it be. Get over yourselves.
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Hardy

Quote from: screenmachine on December 16, 2010, 01:22:13 PM
Don't shoot the messenger fellas. I merely repeated a joke that was forwarded to myself.

So you have no filter, no valve, no means of intercepting what flows through you. You are, in fact, a tube.

screenmachine

There, I deleted it.  It seems that since every man and his dog has quoted and complained about the joke it's still online.  Start complaining about them now as they have now exposed this JOKE to our vulnerable online community.

QuoteSo you have no filter, no valve, no means of intercepting what flows through you. You are, in fact, a tube.

Thank God, I'm a tube.  For a moment there I thought you were going to call me a car.  You spa.

EC Unique

Quote from: screenmachine on December 16, 2010, 01:55:27 PM
There, I deleted it.  It seems that since every man and his dog has quoted and complained about the joke it's still online.  Start complaining about them now as they have now exposed this JOKE to our vulnerable online community.

QuoteSo you have no filter, no valve, no means of intercepting what flows through you. You are, in fact, a tube.

Thank God, I'm a tube.  For a moment there I thought you were going to call me a car.  You spa.

Another display of distaste. Have you any mentally disabled relations?

Keyser soze

That's shocking. And i'm not easily offended.

To be truthful not surprising though, if you look at the legend he uses it, which i presume he is quoting as an indication of something he finds amusing, it indicates a seriously disturbed indidvidual.

Niall Quinn

A frog goes into a bank and approaches the teller. He can see from her nameplate that the teller's name is Patricia Whack. So he says, "Ms. Whack, I'd like to get a loan to buy a boat and go on a long vacation." Patti looks at the frog in disbelief and asks how much he wants to borrow. The frog says $30,000. The teller asks his name and the frog says that his name is Kermit Jagger and that it's OK, he knows the bank manager. Patti explains that $30,000 is a substantial amount of money and that he will need to secure some collateral against the loan.  She asks if he has anything he can use as collateral.
The frog says, "Sure. I have this." And he produces a tiny pink porcelain elephant, about half an inch tall. It's bright pink and perfectly formed. Very confused, Patti explains that she'll have to consult with the manager; and disappears into a back office. She finds the manager and reports: "There's a frog called Kermit Jagger out there who claims to know you, and he wants to borrow $30,000. And he wants to use this as collateral." She holds up the tiny pink elephant. "I mean, what the heck is this?"
So the bank manager looks back at her and says: "It's a knick knack, Patti Whack. Give the frog a loan. His old man's a Rolling Stone."
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

ziggysego

A pregnant traveller woman bursts in the hospital door and roars that she's giving birth. Doctor runs over and asks "Are you dialated?"
Woman answers back: "Am I dialated? I'm having a baby shur I'm over the moon."
Testing Accessibility

Niall Quinn

A man speaks frantically into the phone: "My wife is pregnant, and her contractions are only two minutes apart"
"Is this her first child?" the doctor enquires.
"No, this is her husband"
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

ziggysego

Quote from: Niall Quinn on December 16, 2010, 04:49:39 PM
A man speaks frantically into the phone: "My wife is pregnant, and her contractions are only two minutes apart"
"Is this her first child?" the doctor enquires.
"No, this is her husband"

:D
Testing Accessibility