Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Subject:
> Misunderstanding
>
>
> The
> lesbians next door
> asked me what I would like for my birthday.

>
>
> I
> was quite surprised
> when they gave me a Rolex.   
>
>
> It
> was very nice of
> them, but I think they misunderstood me when I said,
> "I wanna
> watch."
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

dodo

Subject: The Bathtub Test ...

During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director how do you determine whether or not a patient should be institutionalized.

"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub."

"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup."

"No." said the Director, "A normal person would pull the plug.  Do you want a bed near the window?"       

ARE YOU GOING TO PASS THIS ON, OR DO YOU WANT THE BED NEXT TO MINE?

illdecide

Men's Pearls of Wisdom:

1. When I was born, I was given a choice - A big dick or a good memory. I don't remember, what I chose.

2. Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.

3. A wife is a sex object. Every time you ask for sex, she objects.

4. Impotence: Nature's way of saying 'No hard feelings...'

5. There are only two four letter words that are offensive to men - 'don't' and 'stop', unless they are used together.

6. Panties: Not the best thing on earth, but next to the best thing on earth.

7. There are three stages of sex in a man's life: Tri Weekly, Try Weekly, and Try Weakly.

8.. Virginity can be cured.

9. Virginity is not dignity, its lack of opportunity.

10. Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.

11. I tried phone sex once, but the holes in the dialler were too small.

12. Marriage is the only war where you get to sleep with the enemy.

13. Q: What's an Australian kiss?
A: The same thing as a French kiss, only down under.

14. A couple just married were happy with the whole thing. He was happy with the Hole and she was happy with the Thing.......

15.. Q: What are the three biggest tragedies in a mans life?
A: Life sucks, job sucks, and the wife doesn't..

16. Q: Why do men find it difficult to make eye contact?
A: Breasts don't have eyes.

17. Despite the old saying, ' Don 't take your troubles to bed', many men still sleep with their wives!!

Prob get banned now :P

Orior

Apparently.....
These  Questions were posted on an Australian Tourism Website and the answers are the  actual responses by the website officials, who obviously have a great sense of  humour (not to mention a low tolerance threshold for cretins!) 

Q: Will I be able to  see kangaroos in the street? ( USA ) 
A:Depends  how much you've been drinking. 
Q: Are there any ATMs  (cash machines) in Australia ? Can you send me a list  of them in Brisbane, Cairns, Townsville and Hervey Bay ? (  UK  ) 
A:  What did your last slave die of? 
.... Oh  forget it. Sure, the hippo racing is every Tuesday night in Kings Cross. Come  naked.

A:  Face south and then turn 180 degrees. Contact us when you get here and we'll  send the rest of the directions. 

Q: Can I bring cutlery  into Australia ? (  UK ) 
A:Why?  Just use your fingers like we do... 

Q:Can you send me the  Vienna Boys' Choir schedule? (  USA ) 
A:  Aus-tri-a is that quaint little country bordering Ger-man-y, which is
Oh  forget it. Sure, the Vienna Boys Choir plays every Tuesday night in Kings  Cross, straight after the hippo races. Come naked. 
Q:Are there  supermarkets in Sydney and is milk available all year round?  ( Germany  ) 
A:  No, we are a peaceful civilization of vegan hunter/gatherers.
Milk is  illegal.
________ __________________________________________
Q:Please send a list  of all doctors in Australia who can Dispense  rattlesnake serum. ( USA  ) 
A:  Rattlesnakes live in A-meri-ca which is where YOU come from.
All  Australian snakes are perfectly harmless, can be safely handled and make good  pets.
Q:Do you celebrate  Christmas in Australia ?  (France  ) 
A:  Only at Christmas.

illdecide

vav

Archie Mitchell

This one is for Pints

A black man starts work on a building site. The other workers nickname him, 'Wog'. Feeling upset about this, he tells his foreman. The foreman laughs and tells him, "But we all have nicknames. We've got Mick and Paddy, their Irish, Wac from Liverpool and Mac from Scotland." The black man was still not happy. So the foreman shouts over to his men " Mick, Mack, Paddy, Wac leave the Wog alone!"

Archie Mitchell

Not much wrong with that, I've read worse on here. Pints is just after saying on another thread that certain people should be shot. Sure the mods can conact me if there is any issue.

Treasurer

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on October 28, 2009, 09:09:00 PM
This one is for Pints

A black man starts work on a building site. The other workers nickname him, 'Wog'. Feeling upset about this, he tells his foreman. The foreman laughs and tells him, "But we all have nicknames. We've got Mick and Paddy, their Irish, Wac from Liverpool and Mac from Scotland." The black man was still not happy. So the foreman shouts over to his men " Mick, Mack, Paddy, Wac leave the Wog alone!"

It's one thing to tell a joke that some may find offensive, when no offence is actually intended, but when the intention to offend is actually stated, it's just low.

Archie Mitchell

He said he hadn't heard a joke like that before, so I decided to post it to show what I meant by racist jokes. It's a light hearted joke, I wasn't going to post something stupid now. Surely most jokes would be deemed offensive anyway.

Archie Mitchell

I'm not sure, I can find out for you. Maybe he was fond of the waccy baccy?

Treasurer

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on October 28, 2009, 11:19:44 PM
He said he hadn't heard a joke like that before, so I decided to post it to show what I meant by racist jokes. It's a light hearted joke, I wasn't going to post something stupid now. Surely most jokes would be deemed offensive anyway.

Oh silly me, how could I possibly have thought you were just trying to stir it again.

longrunsthefox

I once got rightly chastised by a member of the PC brigade when I asked, "What do you call a dwarf in a cement mixer?" Ans: A wee hard man. This boy was horrified and said I was being 'dwarfist' ...like what the f**?  :o

Archie Mitchell

LOL, that's a brilliant joke fox :)

Is that an apology then Treasurer?