Tyrone v Kerry - All-Ireland Semi-Final, Sunday 11th August 3.30pm

Started by RedHand88, August 04, 2019, 09:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

delgany

Quote from: Tyrdub on August 14, 2019, 04:05:59 PM
Quote from: Jim Bob on August 14, 2019, 07:36:34 AM
Dsrrsgh o Shea column in today's IT entitled 'Tyrone's focus on dark arts only hurt themselves' and then goes on to to give one very dodgy example about a tyrone player supposedly pretending to be subbed then wasn't.  That was it!!! Crap article.

Did anyone else notice Kerry players, on 2 separate occasions, throwing away Tyrone players' gumshields? One was Peter Harte's, the other was Cathal McShanes

Saw  full back throw Cat's behind the Davin end goals , when he was down for injury break !

laceer

Surely not? Kerry would never stoop so low. Has to be a way to blame Tyrone for tricking those angelic Kerrymen.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Tyrdub on August 14, 2019, 04:05:59 PM
Dsrrsgh o Shea column in today's IT entitled 'Tyrone's focus on dark arts only hurt themselves' and then goes on to to give one very dodgy example about a tyrone player supposedly pretending to be subbed then wasn't.  That was it!!! Crap article.

Did anyone else notice Kerry players, on 2 separate occasions, throwing away Tyrone players' gumshields? One was Peter Harte's, the other was Cathal McShanes
Sluddens gumshield seemed to go missing the time he got booked for being wrestled to the ground too
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

omaghjoe

Quote from: tyrone08 on August 14, 2019, 10:17:26 AM
Quote from: WT4E on August 14, 2019, 09:46:22 AM

Weird weird Article.

Also went on to say about tommy walsh hitting morgan going u for 45 but sure that was just a rush of bllod to the head and tommy wouldnt have intended it... followed by unusually Morgan never gave him any sledging on the way back because Tyrone where beat!

How do these lads get paid for this shit

You can only laugh at this. Kerry player hits a tyrone player off the ball but its fine as it was "a rush of blood to the head". Tyrone player does anything and they are masters of the dark arts. At least everyone outside Kerry now know what the Kerry players are like.

I never thought Dara was the worst in the world but he's talking pure shite, and peddling that nonsense narrative crap.
I'll take it as a compliment as obviously he thinks he needs to keep it up as we will be back. But this narrative is effecting things for us, as Deegan aptly demonstrated on Sunday.
We need a coordinated effort to push back in the media similar to what Kerry have been at for decades.

In saying all that tho this ethylene glycol concoction cooked up in the lab at the dark Arts academy is way below the belt. Everybody knows antifreeze is poisonous to animals after al,l so it was never gonna mix well with Kerry people

square_ball

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 14, 2019, 04:13:21 PM
gavin crowley hit his own man on the back of the head and told him to go down holding his head lol.

Noticed that too. Literally pushed his own player to the ground and immediately signalled to the ref it was a head injury.

imtommygunn

Yeah I don't know why there hasn't been more furore about this. It was very cynical but looked absolutely ridiculous.

Armagh18

Quote from: square_ball on August 14, 2019, 04:54:28 PM
gavin crowley hit his own man on the back of the head and told him to go down holding his head lol.

Noticed that too. Literally pushed his own player to the ground and immediately signalled to the ref it was a head injury.
Had a laugh at that one alright.

tonto1888

Do head injuries only occur when an opposition player hits you?

square_ball

Quote from: tonto1888 on August 14, 2019, 08:49:03 PM

Do head injuries only occur when an opposition player hits you?

Or the fact there was no head injury? Dark arts as Darragh calls it I think.

gallsman

Pretty certain that incident was moments after McShane had a free given against him for the man coming diving into and over his back.

tyrone08

Quote from: gallsman on August 14, 2019, 09:05:48 PM
Pretty certain that incident was moments after McShane had a free given against him for the man coming diving into and over his back.

I still find that hilarious. One of the most ridiculous frees ever given.

Wildweasel74

G lads. You not taking this defeat well, but time to move on i think.

Angelo

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on August 14, 2019, 10:10:27 PM
G lads. You not taking this defeat well, but time to move on i think.

We're not, it's 4 years since we have taken a shafting from a referee like that.

Between Cormac Reilly in 2014 and Deegan in 2015 and 2019 - Kerry sure know how to call in favours from referees in semi finals. If you were the cynical type you'd almost think there is some agenda to get Kerry to a final every year.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM