Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avondhu star

And poor old Average Industrial Wage Ellis seems in a bit of bother too. Great start for Mary Lou
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

RedHand88

2018 is not a good year thus far for sinn Fein.

playwiththewind1st

Be interesting to know why yer average SF MLA is running around with bolt cutters in the boot of the car of a morning.

Avondhu star

Quote from: playwiththewind1st on February 04, 2018, 06:55:46 PM
Be interesting to know why yer average SF MLA is running around with bolt cutters in the boot of the car of a morning.
Anyone can carry a toolbox of stuff around. Kelly has no difficulty admitting his past unlike some of the other hypocrites in his party
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

playwiththewind1st

Saves paying for parking charges out of a measly average industrial wage, I guess.

Orior

A total idiot. Gone now are the chances of any real discussion at the six county government headquarters.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: Orior on February 04, 2018, 07:43:09 PM
A total idiot. Gone now are the chances of any real discussion at the six county government headquarters.

Who would have guessed that a loaf of bread & a set of bolt cutters would be so decisive in the history of mankind?

Owen Brannigan

Quote from: playwiththewind1st on February 04, 2018, 06:55:46 PM

Certainly has planted an idea for some travelling to Croke Park and finding they have parked in the wrong place for the clampers.

Not as expensive as you would think:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cutter-Cropper-Carbon-Steel-Cable/dp/B01ELCUEIA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1517776473&sr=8-2&keywords=bolt+cutters+heavy+duty+36

Jim Bob

RTE news reporting that he went and borrowed the cutters.

LooseCannon

Quote from: Jim Bob on February 04, 2018, 09:18:00 PM
RTE news reporting that he went and borrowed the cutters.

He's a shinner. Probably stole it.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Have to say although it was a stupid act I kind of like the man more now

trileacman

Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Itchy

Rte with more coverage of this than they had of the goings on with loyalist informers murdering people with security forces knowledge. Says a lot about them

GJL

I took one off my car in Dublin a few years ago. Private clamping firm. Robbing cnuts.