The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 10, 2018, 03:39:44 AM
You seem very angry tonight stew. Is Sheriff Joe one of your heroes or something? Sorry if I insulted him.

You should call down a little - wouldn't want you having to take a few days "holiday" from the board again  :)

I am not angry Gab, I also dont give a damn about Sheriff Joe, he is not a hero of mine but he annoys you and I like that he annoys you, btw, is that illegal killer that shot the young lady on the pier in the sanctuary shithole that is san fran a kn**ker Gab? ( Answers on a postcard please) I also dont give two shites about this board nor do I care about you, but hey, enjoy the fact you got me banned, you must have got even more puffed up than you already are after that beat down you sad git!  :) I met you and to be honest never want a repeat performance, you are one miserable hoor if ever there was one.

I would call down a little if I knew how to call down, I assume you meant calm down, on your best day you could not rile me, you are an irrelevance in my life Gab as I am in yours, lets keep it that way kid!

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

whitey

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 10, 2018, 12:18:57 AM
Here you go stew - there's a lot of words and no pictures so it might be a bit tough for you to follow.

https://www.gq.com/story/joe-arpaio-history/

He's a piece of shit

Ever think he's so hardcore because he wants to deter illegals from even entering his jurisdiction to begin with?

Let me see, as an illegal I can go to San Francisco where the taxpayers will pay for my medicinal marijuana and I have sanctuary or I can go to Phoenix and face sheriff Joe

More power to him I say

screenexile

Yeah Gabe he's totally not angry . . .

Syferus

Quote from: whitey on January 10, 2018, 02:28:42 PM
Here you go stew - there's a lot of words and no pictures so it might be a bit tough for you to follow.

He's a piece of shit

Ever think he's so hardcore because he wants to deter illegals from even entering his jurisdiction to begin with?

Let me see, as an illegal I can go to San Francisco where the taxpayers will pay for my medicinal marijuana and I have sanctuary or I can go to Phoenix and face sheriff Joe

More power to him I say

You'd need to go to a hospice to face Sheriff Joe at this stage. If not for Trump's nepotism it would be a prison.

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteThe Trump administration has waived part of the punishment for five megabanks whose affiliates were convicted and fined for manipulating global interest rates. One of the Trump administration waivers was granted to Deutsche Bank — which is owed at least $130 million by President Donald Trump and his business empire, and has also been fined for its role in a Russian money laundering scheme.

The waivers were issued in a little-noticed announcement published in the Federal Register during the Christmas holiday week. They come less than two years after then-candidate Trump promised "I'm not going to let Wall Street get away with murder."

Disappointing

foxcommander

Quote from: stew on January 09, 2018, 11:44:25 PM
Was the man that killed the young lady on the pier in San Francisco a piece of shit?

He's an oppressed hero to the likes of Eamon and Gabriel.

That's the sort of lads they are. You really have to wonder about their mental capacity to want to give sanctuary to folks like that.

There is a word for chaps like them. They know what it is.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

J70

Quote from: whitey on January 10, 2018, 02:28:42 PM

He's a piece of shit

More power to him I say

Yeah, auld Joe is someone to be admired.

Racial profiling, abuse of authority, contempt of court, ignoring sex crimes and child abuse in his jurisdiction, using public resources for his birther pursuits, mistreatment of prisoners (and I'm not talking about the pink underwear grandstanding, so spare us)... ticks all the boxes for the reactionary, paranoid conservative.

whitey

If I was a tax paying law abiding citizen of Phoenix and Joe's reputation scared off a bunch of scumbags, I'd be all for it

http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2017/09/post_164.html

J70

Quote from: whitey on January 10, 2018, 04:12:43 PM
If I was a tax paying law abiding citizen of Phoenix and Joe's reputation scared off a bunch of scumbags, I'd be all for it

Given you're not one of the other pair, I presume you are not saying all these illegals are "scumbags" and equating them with child sex abusers?

In which case... so what? Scumbaggery and child abuse are not any more characteristic of illegal immigrants than legals or citizens (unless you have data?).

You can support stricter enforcement of immigration laws without descending to support of the tactics and thuggery that Arpaio engages in.

It's ironic though that you would use child sex abuse to bolster your support of Arpaio given his own failures in that respect.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: foxcommander on January 10, 2018, 03:20:06 PM
Quote from: stew on January 09, 2018, 11:44:25 PM
Was the man that killed the young lady on the pier in San Francisco a piece of shit?

He's an oppressed hero to the likes of Eamon and Gabriel.

That's the sort of lads they are. You really have to wonder about their mental capacity to want to give sanctuary to folks like that.

There is a word for chaps like them. They know what it is.

FakeNewsFox strikes again - kindly point out where I said I supported that guy or sanctuary cities.

I'll be waiting.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on January 10, 2018, 04:26:26 PM

Given you're not one of the other pair, I presume you are not saying all these illegals are "scumbags" and equating them with child sex abusers?

In which case... so what? Scumbaggery and child abuse are not any more characteristic of illegal immigrants than legals or citizens (unless you have data?).

You can support stricter enforcement of immigration laws without descending to support of the tactics and thuggery that Arpaio engages in.

It's ironic though that you would use child sex abuse to bolster your support of Arpaio given his own failures in that respect.

Hahahaha......if he caught them you and hurl in the bucket would be all for NOT handing them over to ICE for deportation. Sheriff Joe is just the reaction to the soft on crime we see in Democratic states and cities

J70

Quote from: whitey on January 10, 2018, 04:46:00 PM
Quote from: J70 on January 10, 2018, 04:26:26 PM

Hahahaha......if he caught them you and hurl in the bucket would be all for NOT handing them over to ICE for deportation. Sheriff Joe is just the reaction to the soft on crime we see in Democratic states and cities

No, I'd be in favour of putting a child molester in prison and THEN deporting him.

Try again.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: whitey on January 10, 2018, 04:46:00 PM
......if he caught them you and hurl in the bucket would be all for NOT handing them over to ICE for deportation. Sheriff Joe is just the reaction to the soft on crime we see in Democratic states and cities

Violent crime by state: