Frostbit - Ruairi McSorley the new star

Started by Fiodoir Ard Mhacha, January 14, 2015, 07:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

The Iceman

all put on by the young genius. There are videos already popping up of his normal voice.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

JoG2

Quote from: The Iceman on January 14, 2015, 07:58:12 PM
all put on by the young genius. There are videos already popping up of his normal voice.

I've met the buck a few times at school functions (hes in the same class as one of my weans). What you see is what you get with young Ruairi. He's a hoot

The Iceman

I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Aristo 60

8million youtube hits already apparently!

Kidder81

Maybe not as off the cuff as I first thought

From UTV - "RuairĂ­ is well known around the North West, having set up his own YouTube channel for his comedy impressions and having already compered a charity talent show in the Millennium Forum."

T Fearon

Yes this lad was interviewed just by chance I suppose? ::)

Kidder81

Quote from: T Fearon on January 14, 2015, 10:57:54 PM
Yes this lad was interviewed just by chance I suppose? ::)

The follow up clip with him acting the half wit about his new "fame" seems to confirm it

http://m.u.tv/entertainment/Frostbit-clip-proves-internet-hit/934e1193-ff42-4894-9cfb-037a0815efb1

Eamonnca1

BennyCake

Rumours are he's taking over the voice of Shrek from Mike Myers.

T Fearon

Orchestrated career launch.He's simply a more modern version of Kevin Mc Aleer

nrico2006

He is well known in the north west, has presented a few shows before (one about curting I can remember) and a few other things as well as doing youtube videos and the UTV hotseat one last year which was good.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

johnneycool

Quote from: nrico2006 on January 15, 2015, 08:30:40 AM
He is well known in the north west, has presented a few shows before (one about curting I can remember) and a few other things as well as doing youtube videos and the UTV hotseat one last year which was good.

Thought he was hamming it up myself when I saw it.

theskull1

When i seen him on last night I thought of Hugo Duncan and Mr Brown.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera