Bellaghy pay a man for that..

Belfast GAA man

So it's
Bellaghy / Cargin
V
St Endas / Creggan
In the Antrim final . Good luck to the 4 competing clubs

erinsboy

What was Michael McCann sent off for today? From what I saw there seemed to be one punch throw and a bit of pushing and shoving but Michael didn't throw the punch.It seemed harsh 3 reds and a yellow for  a bit of handbags!!

bannside

Casements were flat today, no zip or energy and despite being a point up with a quarter left, never at any stage got into third never mind fourth gear. Not entirely sure whether that was down to Creggan being better or us being flat/tired, but we never found a dominant spell in the game at any, stage were second best on a day where the better team won. Creggan looked fresher and more up for the game and I dont think Casements can have any complaints.

BrendanAntrim

Quote from: bannside on September 05, 2020, 10:06:23 PM
Casements were flat today, no zip or energy and despite being a point up with a quarter left, never at any stage got into third never mind fourth gear. Not entirely sure whether that was down to Creggan being better or us being flat/tired, but we never found a dominant spell in the game at any, stage were second best on a day where the better team won. Creggan looked fresher and more up for the game and I dont think Casements can have any complaints.

It looked like a straight red, in which case, very harsh. But maybe a second yellow. I assume a straight red means Mick misses the final. I hope not.

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: BrendanAntrim on September 05, 2020, 11:39:24 PM
Quote from: bannside on September 05, 2020, 10:06:23 PM

It looked like a straight red, in which case, very harsh. But maybe a second yellow. I assume a straight red means Mick misses the final. I hope not.
He wasn't talking about the Cargin LD game..
But yes, if Antrim aren't corrupt they'll both be suspended as they got straight reds, although wouldn't be surprised if they got "rescinded" and they play.

BrollysArmy

Some entertainment over the passed week! It'll be interesting to see how the jfc plays out! Looks like it's Creggan to lose! Hopefully they can score a few more points in this final! Re red cards, couldn't see any from the stream, however when young shivers was on the floor I thought straight away it couldve only been one person, I was right!!

gallsman

McKeever went off early in the quarter final. Assume he hadn't recovered.

I thought Creggan would blow whoever came through the quarter final away as they'd be exhausted, so all credit to Casements.

imtommygunn

Creggan are much more attacking than they were I think. I would e pact cargin to win by a few but would be nice to see a different winner for a change.

bogieman

The live match streaming is superb, well done to the initiators and all now involved
This is not Irish dancing. -RH

Na Glinntí Glasa

be interesting to see what sort of team we put out tomorrow night against All Saints with the hurling final in front of us this Sunday.

Id say theres a good chance we wont be full strength for the semi final now which is a real pity.
hurl like f**k boi!

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: Peter john on September 07, 2020, 11:05:25 AM
DR,did I hear that the IFC semis were down for Saturday past,with the hurling semis on yesterday,only in Antrim,probably the same for St Pauls also,with JHC and IFC again only in Antrim

Yeah originally id heard that the semi final in the football was to be on the Saturday with the hurling the next day (yesterday). Obviously that changed and it was moved to give some realistic time ,even still, its really tight to give a team 2 days rest then play another game and expect them to be fresh for another game on Sunday.

Something will obviously have to give and sadly i dont see us having a full team tomorrow night which is to be expected when we have a senior final on the sunday.

if we were to win tomorrow night is the final going to be the weekend of the 19th?
hurl like f**k boi!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Dunloy realist on September 07, 2020, 11:55:33 AM
Quote from: Peter john on September 07, 2020, 11:05:25 AM
DR,did I hear that the IFC semis were down for Saturday past,with the hurling semis on yesterday,only in Antrim,probably the same for St Pauls also,with JHC and IFC again only in Antrim

Yeah originally id heard that the semi final in the football was to be on the Saturday with the hurling the next day (yesterday). Obviously that changed and it was moved to give some realistic time ,even still, its really tight to give a team 2 days rest then play another game and expect them to be fresh for another game on Sunday.

Something will obviously have to give and sadly i dont see us having a full team tomorrow night which is to be expected when we have a senior final on the sunday.

if we were to win tomorrow night is the final going to be the weekend of the 19th?

Where the football finals due this weekend?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Peter john on September 07, 2020, 12:15:40 PM
I think all hurling finals this Saturday and Sunday ,football finals the following week,

Ah, Footballers get an extra week to prepare ..
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea