The Fine Gael thread

Started by Maguire01, October 16, 2012, 08:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

Quotebareface preference given to constituencies of fine gael tds or ministers.

Do Fine Gael not have TDs in every constituency where you might put such a hospital?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Maguire01

Quote from: armaghniac on October 27, 2012, 05:52:47 PM
Quotebareface preference given to constituencies of fine gael tds or ministers.

Do Fine Gael not have TDs in every constituency where you might put such a hospital?
Let's not have facts getting in the way of a good rant!

Maguire01

REDC 27/10/12: FG 34 (+2) Lab 13 (-1) FF 19 (+1) SF 17 (-1) Inds 17 (-1)

lawnseed

fine gael/labour caught rigging referendum. does this mean lisbon could come under scrutiny and nice?
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Farrandeelin

Did any of Frank Feighan's party colleagues agree with him and wear the poppy?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

lawnseed

cluts kenny trying to embarrass the indian man whose wife died at the hands of the hse that his government has run into the ground it just gets worse. yer man should ask to meet kenny and give him a good thump in the mouth and a couple of head butts >:(

armaghniac

Quoteyer man should ask to meet kenny and give him a good thump in the mouth and a couple of head butts

Is he a Shinner?

lawnseed

Quote from: armaghniac on November 21, 2012, 08:04:40 PM
Quoteyer man should ask to meet kenny and give him a good thump in the mouth and a couple of head butts

Is he a Shinner?
no hes a man mourning the loss of his wife and kid whos being pushed around by the embarrassing arshole leading the this country

Lecale2

I was just watching TG4 there about news stories from 1991.

They showed a sketch from the Fine Gael Ard Feis where this man dressed up as a cleaner woman and called himself "Twink" (no homophobic comments at the back!) to slag off Feel And Fall.

God it was embarrassing. Even John Bruton was embarrassed. Thank God they have moved on.

armaghniac

I note from the Irish Times MRBI IPSOS survey this week that the proportion of Fine Gael voters in favour of a United Ireland exceeds the proprotion of Sinn Féin voters in the 26 counties in favour of same. It also exceeds the percentage of NI Catholics in favour.

lawnseed

Quote from: armaghniac on November 29, 2012, 10:41:26 PM
I note from the Irish Times MRBI IPSOS survey this week that the proportion of Fine Gael voters in favour of a United Ireland exceeds the proprotion of Sinn Féin voters in the 26 counties in favour of same. It also exceeds the percentage of NI Catholics in favour.
i think fine gael have more voters in total arma..

Tubberman

Quote from: lawnseed on November 30, 2012, 06:23:16 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on November 29, 2012, 10:41:26 PM
i think fine gael have more voters in total arma..

Hence the use of the word proportion
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Hardy

That's what I love about pigeon holes. You can find anything besides pigeons in them.

lawnseed

thats the peace process for you. young people nowadays are pathetic shots even at close range. couldnt even egg enda at less than thirty feet. in my day even girls could hit a bird at 50m.. youth is wasted on young people

lawnseed

i'd say this budget has finished the labour party completely.  fine gael and their sister party fianna fail in coalition next time round i'd say.