Sleeping giant

Quote from: Jesusjones on September 27, 2018, 07:10:30 AM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on September 26, 2018, 07:49:17 PM
Quote from: Jesusjones on September 26, 2018, 05:36:39 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on September 26, 2018, 02:58:14 PM
St. john's by 2
Loughgiel by 4

You any money on those 2 results?
it's a value bet and it won't be as straight forward as some may think  ;)

Post a picture of your docket big balls  ;D ;D ;D
what's not to believe?  i can't see how anyone sees these as plain and simple results. maybe am wrong but i cant remember two semi finals with what in my opinion are down to on the day. 
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

imtommygunn

Big lead for creggan. Wonder is there much wind.

ciaran1988

There is a very strong wind

imtommygunn

That goal might make the difference then. Only following on twitter.

ciaran1988

St Galls win by 2 points

Sleeping giant

St. john's by 2
Loughgiel by 4
5 up 7mins left.Whats another beaten docket ::)  could be a bit of talk regarding a ref incoming  :o
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

paddyjohn

A load of people should of went to spec savers...

Jesusjones

Quote from: Sleeping giant on September 29, 2018, 06:28:10 PM
St. john's by 2
Loughgiel by 4
5 up 7mins left.Whats another beaten docket ::)  could be a bit of talk regarding a ref incoming  :o

So even you noticed it?

Sweeper 123

Quote from: Jesusjones on September 29, 2018, 07:31:01 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on September 29, 2018, 06:28:10 PM
St. john's by 2
Loughgiel by 4

So even you noticed it?

????
Was there and guess i missed it.

Tony Baloney

Youse are all very cryptic here lads. What happened? I was following it on Twitter and they said there was a disturbance in or near the dugouts.

MoChara

Hard not to see it.

Strange decision by Johnston to drop the ball in instead of take the point late in the second half. Awful lot of wides by the Dall in the second half especially.

Any ideas when the replay will be with the Johnnie's in the football next weekend?

paddyjohn

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 29, 2018, 07:38:55 PM
Youse are all very cryptic here lads. What happened? I was following it on Twitter and they said there was a disturbance in or near the dugouts.

Nothing to see here Timmy.. move along please  :-X

Sweeper 123

Indirect Free couldnt score direct from it

Jesusjones

Quote from: MoChara on September 29, 2018, 07:40:46 PM
Hard not to see it.

Strange decision by Johnston to drop the ball in instead of take the point late in the second half. Awful lot of wides by the Dall in the second half especially.

Any ideas when the replay will be with the Johnnie's in the football next weekend?

I had thought semi finals went to extra time in an attempt to avoid the exact scenario St. Johns will now be up against next weekend. I remember last year Ahoghill were made play a championship hurling match against us in Ballymena on Saturday and football on Sunday.

MoChara

Quote from: Jesusjones on September 29, 2018, 07:49:20 PM
Quote from: MoChara on September 29, 2018, 07:40:46 PM
Hard not to see it.

I had thought semi finals went to extra time in an attempt to avoid the exact scenario St. Johns will now be up against next weekend. I remember last year Ahoghill were made play a championship hurling match against us in Ballymena on Saturday and football on Sunday.

You and the rest of the crowd no one seemed to move until the players started shaking hands, it's a bad job when everyone's guessing what going on