Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

themac_23

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 18, 2018, 06:16:20 PM
Quote from: auld stock on September 18, 2018, 06:12:26 PM
Nope. I thought i had nailed this. You made a detailed response, that doesnt mean that it is fact. I didnt believe most of what you said.that doesnt make me right either. Once again in glad you took time to respond & anyone who watched the game can now look at my version & your response & make up their own mind. Im more than happy with that. People said you wouldnt respond .i was confident you would & whats more i practically dictated your response.  ;)

So did know I was the ref but said you didn't know! What a nob! So you don't know the rules, that's why you asked? But believe your own rules?

Jesus lads someone have a word with this clampit, I'm actually thinking he's not from Cushendall

I think its pretty obvious to everyone he knew you were the ref.

playwiththewind1st

Only 63 posts, but I see there's some previous form in respect of giving off about referees, going back a lot of years too!

Mickey Linden

MR2 dont be worrying about coming on here trying to defend urself from nonsense. Anyone can see what this. Congratulations on having both the ability and balls to ref at that level. This forum def better for having the insight of a senior ref on it even tho people may not always agree with ur opinion its refreshing to see a ref who can have a proper dicussion about all things gaa related.

cfclg

Quote from: Mickey Linden on September 18, 2018, 07:16:12 PM
MR2 dont be worrying about coming on here trying to defend urself from nonsense. Anyone can see what this. Congratulations on having both the ability and balls to ref at that level. This forum def better for having the insight of a senior ref on it even tho people may not always agree with ur opinion its refreshing to see a ref who can have a proper dicussion about all things gaa related.

It is refreshing to see this. Keep up the good work MR2

Sweeper 123

Quote from: auld stock on September 18, 2018, 12:12:42 PM
If he says he didnt see those incidents then i have to take his word for it & let the matter rest. However if he didnt see these incidents it only completely backs up my previous comments that he should not ref any further cship games this year as unfortunately he simply isnt up to it

So if MR explains you will take his word & let the matter rest....Joke Auld Stock, you knew the ref everyone on here knows.   I was at the Game and am a neutral, personally i thought the Ref had a good game let it flow, the way we have been asking for games to be ref'd in Ulster. Was it the refs fault why u lost the U16 game on sunday   ;).

Well Done MR2 Keep it going

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

auld stock

Bravo. I applauded him myself for his input & it is to be welcomed. I simply dont agree with it.no crime there. If all you inspector closeaus on here read through the messages earlier today you will see that 2 posters on this board identified mr2 as the ref, neither of which were me. Then with mr2 "okay i'll humour you" post was it not confirmed?? Anyhow no it wasnt the refs fault we lost u16 game on sunday just as it wasnt his fault we won on sat. He has given his side & i dont agree with it & TBH i dont give a rats ass who disagrees with me. So everyone who knew i def knew who the ref was...............
Drumroll for dramatic effect.........i didnt

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 18, 2018, 08:50:01 PM
Quote from: playwiththewind1st on September 18, 2018, 08:46:32 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 18, 2018, 08:31:14 PM
Quote from: Minder on September 18, 2018, 08:06:35 PM
#istandwithMR2

Feck aff  ;D

"How shall we feck aff, O Lord?"

You've all been naughty boys!

They may well have been, but is that a black, yellow or red card offence? Did the ref just ignore it?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: auld stock on September 18, 2018, 08:54:29 PM
Bravo. I applauded him myself for his input & it is to be welcomed. I simply dont agree with it.no crime there. If all you inspector closeaus on here read through the messages earlier today you will see that 2 posters on this board identified mr2 as the ref, neither of which were me. Then with mr2 "okay i'll humour you" post was it not confirmed?? Anyhow no it wasnt the refs fault we lost u16 game on sunday just as it wasnt his fault we won on sat. He has given his side & i dont agree with it & TBH i dont give a rats ass who disagrees with me. So everyone who knew i def knew who the ref was...............
Drumroll for dramatic effect.........i didnt

No you used the word cheat and never ref again, but carry on with your schizophrenia

auld stock

Nope i said should not be allowed to ref another cship game at any grade. Do the league if you like.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: auld stock on September 18, 2018, 09:06:15 PM
Nope i said should not be allowed to ref another cship game at any grade. Do the league if you like.

Now you've taken your post off the thread, well done the tablets have kicked in

auld stock

Funny i was just about to ask you what happened there. My posts pre today have disappeared from the thread. No listen carefully i did not remove any of them!!!  Your "okay i'll humour you" post where you gave a detailed breakdown on your performance has also disappeared????  Are you sayin as admin of this thread you know nothing about that???
The plot thickens. For the record i am happy for all messages to be reinstated. Perhaps other hands at work here.perhaps a pre cursor to me gettin my collar felt or if a man was suspicuous enough maybe powers that be dont want your version open to question.