Beer....

Started by 5 Sams, November 21, 2008, 09:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebigfella

After a quick read of the thread I am trying to figure out what the point is; see who can name the most pretentious beer they have drunk thread?

Listen to yourselves, sorry I don't drink Bud, it's beer made with cheap adulterants such as rice and corn; I only drink mexican beer or some other sort of asian bottled cooking larger. Look at me I'm so culture and well traveled with my european/asian/moon bottled larger :D

I don't dispute some of these beers are nice but seriously though catch a f**king grip with this tread. Next thing you will be all turning metro with you eyebrow waxing and carrying man bags  :P

Niall Quinn

I had a to die for bottle of 'My Secret Dream is to Write an Epic Poem Lite' in Monte Carlo once.
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

muppet

Quote from: thebigfella on May 05, 2010, 12:35:27 AM
After a quick read of the thread I am trying to figure out what the point is; see who can name the most pretentious beer they have drunk thread?

Listen to yourselves, sorry I don't drink Bud, it's beer made with cheap adulterants such as rice and corn; I only drink mexican beer or some other sort of asian bottled cooking larger. Look at me I'm so culture and well traveled with my european/asian/moon bottled larger :D

I don't dispute some of these beers are nice but seriously though catch a f**king grip with this tread. Next thing you will be all turning metro with you eyebrow waxing and carrying man bags  :P

I'd say you are a meat and two veg man?
MWWSI 2017

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: muppet on May 06, 2010, 06:35:10 PM

And what's wrong with that?  Pints of stout and plenty of them and f**k the auld watery piss beers some lads drink, that's what I say ;D

under the bar

QuoteThey dont call Bud the king of beers for nothing...

Much in the same way as McDonalds is the King of food....

5 Sams

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 06, 2010, 08:45:36 PM
Quote from: muppet on May 06, 2010, 06:35:10 PM

And what's wrong with that?  Pints of stout and plenty of them and f**k the auld watery piss beers some lads drink, that's what I say ;D

+1
+1

Then theres the odd oul tasty German Wheatbeer BC1...wel l done on the marathon btw...gimme a shout when u get a chance.
The Aristocrat Years

muppet

Quote from: under the bar on May 06, 2010, 10:19:27 PM

10 out of 10.
MWWSI 2017

ziggysego

I'm loving it
Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

That's Burger King you are thinking about.

ziggysego

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 07, 2010, 11:49:02 PM

Nope, definitely McDonald's.
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Beer. Yes, I like beer. So much so that I have reluctantly taken out the big rusty nail and hung up the speedo.

It was a tough call, but the frothy tops won out in the end.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 07, 2010, 11:49:02 PM

FAIL....Its Supermacs he is thinking of
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

I had a couple of pints of this stuff on Friday night.

Birra Messina - an Italian beer. Lovely stuff.

Trying to move away from the Bud and sampling other beers. The Bud is awfully gassy and I'm getting too old to be rifting in pubs. ;)
Testing Accessibility

muppet

Quote from: ziggysego on May 24, 2010, 10:44:23 PM
I had a couple of pints of this stuff on Friday night.

Birra Messina - an Italian beer. Lovely stuff.

Trying to move away from the Bud and sampling other beers. The Bud is awfully gassy and I'm getting too old to be rifting in pubs. ;)

An American describing American beer famously said: "Put it back in the horse!"
MWWSI 2017

Puckoon

Tis that time again.

Slainte.