Beer....

Started by 5 Sams, November 21, 2008, 09:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapatista

Innis & Gunn is a nice beer. Only tried it a few times but liked it.

gawa316

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on January 07, 2010, 08:45:52 PM

You could get it delivered here: Beers of Europe

Oh thats feckin pricey, especially as its only a $1 a can over there. Cheers anyway

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: gawa316 on January 07, 2010, 09:03:21 PM
Oh thats feckin pricey, especially as its only a $1 a can over there. Cheers anyway

You probably won't get it much cheaper over this side of the pond I'd say, and that crowd are fairly reasonable with their prices (works out at £1.54 per bottle for a case of 24), though you would have carriage on top of that.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

under the bar

I got a beer in a restaurant in Belfast City centre and it was called lucky beer.  Little greenbottle shaped like a buddha.  Lovely taste!  Anyone know where you can buy it?

stpauls

Quote from: under the bar on January 07, 2010, 09:13:16 PM
I got a beer in a restaurant in Belfast City centre and it was called lucky beer.  Little greenbottle shaped like a buddha.  Lovely taste!  Anyone know where you can buy it?

you can get it in the Vineyard on the Ormeau Road, a mate of mine got a bottle or two of it in there a week or two ago!!

armagh leg-end

anyone tried them contiential beers ya get in the small bottles in sainburys or tescos. sainburys have 30 bottles for 9 pound. was wondering what their like?
Ard Mhacha Abu

thejuice

Was drinking with some Polish friends tonight, they gave me some beer that they heated up on the gas stove and threw some sugar in it. Was lovely especially with the cold night and all that
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Denn Forever

Quote from: armagh leg-end on January 07, 2010, 11:36:07 PM
anyone tried them contiential beers ya get in the small bottles in sainburys or tescos. sainburys have 30 bottles for 9 pound. was wondering what their like?

Usually they are good.  Perfect size and small enough that its unlikely that they'll be flat before you finish one.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

gerry

anybody try the new guinness black lager, just bought a 4pk by 330ml bottles for £4.89 tonight. At £4.89 its hardly cheap.

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

The Subbie

Quote from: gerry on March 26, 2010, 08:07:45 PM
anybody try the new guinness black lager, just bought a 4pk by 330ml bottles for £4.89 tonight. At £4.89 its hardly cheap.

BLASPHEMY

Puckoon

if its as bad as the 250 anniversary stout - stay away from it.

Puckoon

Its 3 O'Clock on a friday.

Wasting away in margaritavile.

gerry

to be honest tastes ok and i could see me buying it again but at £1.22 a bottle from asda it's a lot dearer than the 60p a botlle for stella and miller that they sell. 

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Tony Baloney

Remember that Breo gash they tried selling years ago?

Overthebar!

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 26, 2010, 10:42:03 PM
Remember that Breo gash they tried selling years ago?

was that the white one with black head?

i actually went to a focus group for this black lager never got to try it but might have had a say in the advertising campaign! :D :D