Brexit.

Started by T Fearon, November 01, 2015, 06:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

93-DY-SAM

Quote from: dec on January 31, 2020, 04:58:07 PM
Katie Hopkins has won the prestigious "Campaign to Unify the Nation Trophy"

https://twitter.com/joshua_pieters/status/1222989033124638723

I am sure we can all agree the it is a well deserved honour.

Saw this earlier. It was a brilliant setup of her by these guys. Here is a direct link to the video. 10 mins of genius.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRIdtMlqwNA&feature=youtu.be

armaghniac

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on January 31, 2020, 02:01:42 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on January 31, 2020, 11:57:37 AM
Quote from: Keyser soze on January 31, 2020, 10:36:37 AM
Gonna be a great laugh watching the infantile attempts of the Brits trying to get back into the EU for the next ten years.
Hopefully an Independent Scotland will veto their application :D

Sturgeon will never get the chance and shes knows this.

Never is a long time. The latest Yougov poll shows a 51-49 majority for independence in Scotland, with a much higher figures among young people. Sturgeon can wait a wee while. she has the wind behind her.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Dougal Maguire

Boris Johnson and his cohorts would remind of Prince George in Blackadder III the old 'We can do this, we're British. A shower of in bred lunatics
Careful now

RedHand88

Parliament square looks lively anyway.

Boycey

Are them c***ts gone yet....

omaghjoe

Gonna miss these the nest time I'm home, luckily I can get my fix a few mile away in the Banana Republic no such luck for the Remainers in England, Scotland and Wales

GJL

mouview

Interesting that the journos were from across the spectrum, including the Government's normal mouthpiece the Torygraph.

seafoid

Apparently there is a lot of tension in the Cabinet between 2 factions - one wants to address the inequality that spurred the Leave vote and protect jobs while aligned to the EU. The other wants to destroy what doesnt belong in the future and do a WTO f**k you to the EU. This sort of shite wouldnt work on a Junior C hurling team.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

yellowcard

Latest poll has support for Scottish independence surging at 52%. The Tories will have a battle on their hands to try and fend off the SNPs calls for Indy Ref 2.

GJL

Quote from: yellowcard on February 03, 2020, 10:00:50 PM
Latest poll has support for Scottish independence surging at 52%. The Tories will have a battle on their hands to try and fend off the SNPs calls for Indy Ref 2.

The Tories can just keep saying no can they not? What can the SNP do about it?

yellowcard

Quote from: GJL on February 03, 2020, 10:14:58 PM
Quote from: yellowcard on February 03, 2020, 10:00:50 PM

The Tories can just keep saying no can they not? What can the SNP do about it?

They can keep saying no but they run the risk of driving an even greater wedge between middle England and Scotland thus increasing support for independence in the process. If the Scots do not see any tangible benefits accruing from Brexit then it will just become greater. Denying people a vote will not improve relations as the Spanish have discovered in Catalonia.

Rossfan

As it's already been accepted by Westminster that the Scottish people are sovereign over Scotland I suspect there will be a case taken under Scots Law to order a referendum.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

BennyCake

I think the longer the tories delay on granting a referendum, support will grow even more for independence .

If they want Scotland to stay, they should grant it now while it's too close to call and the effects of Brexit hasn't manifested yet.