Leinster SFC

Started by Catch and Kick, May 18, 2017, 11:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

laoislad

Leinster Championship already providing shocks and excitement.
There is no better province...
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Dinny Breen on May 21, 2017, 04:40:54 PM
Murphy scores a screamer. Carlow win!!

Their reward Dublin live on Sky!

Great stuff for Carlow as for Wexford some Banty blues

Rossfan

Quote from: Jinxy on May 21, 2017, 04:51:51 PM
Will that be played in Dr Netwatch Cullen Park?
Wasn't it fixed for Portlaoise?
Well done Carlow and what the fk were Laois at in the League?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

seafoid

Laois play Kildare the next day
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

SCFC

Quote from: Rossfan on May 21, 2017, 05:44:29 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on May 21, 2017, 04:51:51 PM
Will that be played in Dr Netwatch Cullen Park?
Wasn't it fixed for Portlaoise?
Well done Carlow and what the fk were Laois at in the League?
Yes - Carlow v Dublin fixed for Portlaoise. The same Portlaoise that mysteriously couldn't accommodate all the Dublin fans last year. Leinster Council are c***s.

mrdeeds

Banty was smart losing to avoid the Dublin humiliation that would have killed morale.

Shamrock Shore

Banty is a tactical genius. Even Hardy would have tip his hat to him.

As for Longford......what can I say - I had a feeling in me waters. Even I wasn't sucked in by the lazy analysis done beforehand - esp by the likes of Dessie Dolan who picked Longford cos we had Brian Kavanagh. The same Brian Kavanagh who hasn't seen a Longford jersey all year.

Far play to Laois - they dusted themselves down after the relegation and will love a crack at the Flourbags.

I wonder how that chickenburger would have gone down if I had met up with Laoislad after? With his association football side and Laois winning I may have had difficulty.

Great stuff by Carlow. Is Steve CW still here? Always flew the flag and had some well written insights.

Game v Dubs should be in Carlow. This nonsense of having it in Portlaoise, that couldn't host the Dubs last year. I hope they don't get hockeyed.

Wicklow gave Louth a good game.

Hound

Someone told me Portlaoise has more seats available this year than last year. Is that true?

Buttofthehill

The last time in Dr. Cullen was in 2002 against Wexford...after Ireland had played Cameroon at the crack of dawn. I remember being at the match thinking the whole crowd seemed jarred. Dubs just squeaked through too.

Definitely should be in Carlow, us season ticket holders can slum it on the terrace.

SCFC

Quote from: Hound on May 22, 2017, 06:27:27 AM
Someone told me Portlaoise has more seats available this year than last year. Is that true?
No.

Jinxy

Quote from: mrdeeds on May 21, 2017, 06:39:46 PM
Banty was smart losing to avoid the Dublin humiliation that would have killed morale.

Always one step ahead.
The best Taoiseach we never had.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Captain Scarlet

Fair play to Carlow first off, but Banty's stock must be well down at this stage.
Presume he is getting a decent chunk of change for going there.
Anyway, once again, well done to Carlow and they really should have got a home game.

Looking ahead Laois v Kildare should be a good one in Tullamore. Fancy Kildare by a few in the end, but I am always wary of Donie on the edge of the square due to the size of the man, but in fairness he can shoot too.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Catch and Kick

Wexford were fortunate they Westmeath and Carlow in the last two games when they had promotion wrapped up. All the talk was that Wexford fielded a weak team v Carlow. 15 of them played in the game yesterday! Carlow on an upward curve but unfortunately meet Dublin now. Could do well in the Qualifiers.

Avondhu star

Quote from: Cunny Funt on May 21, 2017, 05:06:47 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on May 21, 2017, 04:40:54 PM
Murphy scores a screamer. Carlow win!!

Their reward Dublin live on Sky!

Great stuff for Carlow as for Wexford some Banty blues
Wexford dont have to worry about having enough tickets for the Dublin game now
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you