Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 25, 2017, 09:02:58 PM
Lads having fun with strippers! Shocker ... social media bringing out the PC brigade!
In fairness the standard of strippers they chose to have fun with was the biggest shocker!

laoislad

Just seen videos and pictures that haven't made papers!
A lot of lads in trouble with their wives tonight..🙈
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on October 25, 2017, 09:23:08 PM
Lads having fun with strippers! Shocker ... social media bringing out the PC brigade!
Milltown, your club has won many championships. Do you ever recall somebody standing in the middle of St Galls dancefloor being cheered on by his team mates while a stripped stripper performed a sex act on him?

This is not run of the mill.

Private function the club is saying... was it in their clubrooms ?   It's daft as f**k and I'm sure they'll be wile embarrassed but young lads with strippers happens daily id imagine in most countries!

As for the sex act, if that happened, well that's wrong!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Well it could have been worse! They could have been singing inappropriate songs
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on October 25, 2017, 09:18:36 PM
You'll have to drop these along! Have only seen a short video

StGallsGAA

The GAA is not about "lads".  WTF message does that send out to girls/women involved in CLG?    The GAA have closed grounds for indiscipline so you would expect a 1 year ban from all competition for the men's senior team at minimum?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: StGallsGAA on October 25, 2017, 10:17:19 PM

The GAA is not about "lads".  WTF message does that send out to girls/women involved in CLG?    The GAA have closed grounds for indiscipline so you would expect a 1 year ban from all competition for the men's senior team at minimum?

The club has already said it was a private function! There is no club in Ireland that would sanction that.. are you being serious? A years ban? So any GAA club player that is recorded hanging out with strippers should be banned?

johnneycool

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 25, 2017, 09:56:02 PM
Quote from: laoislad on October 25, 2017, 09:18:36 PM
You'll have to drop these along! Have only seen a short video

And to think our U10's stayed there last year....

Any links lads as I think its only right to be properly informed before passing comment.

illdecide

Back in the day there wouldn't have been a word about it...them poxy phones and social media...u can't get away with anything these days...lol. The strippers were def not worth the risk, rotten.

On a serious note the committee would have sanctioned the hall out but wouldn't have expected that party...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

laoislad

Quote from: illdecide on October 25, 2017, 10:36:16 PM
Back in the day there wouldn't have been a word about it...them poxy phones and social media...u can't get away with anything these days...lol. The strippers were def not worth the risk, rotten.

On a serious note the committee would have sanctioned the hall out but wouldn't have expected that party...
It was in a local pub.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on October 25, 2017, 09:23:08 PM
Milltown, your club has won many championships. Do you ever recall somebody standing in the middle of St Galls dancefloor being cheered on by his team mates while a stripped stripper performed a sex act on him?

This is not run of the mill.
Disappointing to see the Rossa Twitter account making light of it 😁

Asal Mor

Quote from: omaghjoe on October 26, 2017, 03:55:48 AM
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41728826
It's very good. I've seen a good bit of debate on Twitter about whether it should have been allowed or whether the play should've been once the ball stopiped going forward. Anyway, play the whistle.

illdecide

Quote from: laoislad on October 25, 2017, 10:38:46 PM

It was in a local pub.

Sure whats all the fuss then...I thought it was in the actual GAA club
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

laoislad

Quote from: illdecide on October 26, 2017, 09:55:30 AM
Quote from: laoislad on October 25, 2017, 10:38:46 PM

It was in a local pub.

Sure whats all the fuss then...I thought it was in the actual GAA club
I was talking to one of the players last night (he wasn't in the pub)
He says the club is annoyed qbecause they had the Cup with them and were taking pictures of one of the ladies with their tits in the cup.
Bringing the cup means the club are involved. It wasn't even an official 21st party either.