The Late Late show

Started by T O Hare, January 30, 2009, 01:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 Sams

Mary Kennedy....best bit of the Late Late tonight...
The Aristocrat Years

armaghniac

We send our champions  off to do battle!

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: 5 Sams on February 11, 2011, 11:16:52 PM

Mid 50's. Surely illegal to be having naughtly thoughts about her. Not that I disagree. ;)

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on February 12, 2011, 03:38:09 AM
Quote from: 5 Sams on February 11, 2011, 11:16:52 PM

Mid 50's. Surely illegal to be having naughtly thoughts about her. Not that I disagree. ;)
She's only reaching her prime...
You'll Never Walk Alone.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Who won, not Jedwards was it  :-[
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

ross4life

I just found out Jedwards will be going to Eurovision..jaysus a real life Father Ted moment  :D
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

spuds

Will never watch LLS again after last nights big f*@k up, just when that fine MILF from Bucks Fizz was having trouble getting her dress back on they kept the camera rigid on that hunger stick Tubridy. Must of had John Charles McQuaid in the control room.
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

thejuice

Great last night. Thin Lizzy sounded good. Not that keen on Ricky Warwick, not the best on the vocals.

Philomena's story is tough, with all the bare-faced racism she and Phil had to deal with. Almost in tears for part of it.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Doogie Browser

But yet again that w**ker Brush shiels almost ruined the show, a self serving twat of the highest order. Phil's ma is some woman, typical Irish mammy, loyal to the end.

mylestheslasher

Yeh, why does brush shiels have to make an appearance every bloody year - annoying little toss pot.

Maguire01

spuds

And him all upset that a Monaghan man is manager of his county. Didn't realise they were so anti-outsider.

Nearly as cringeworthy as when he was trying to rouse the crowd in Croke park during the International rules. Hope Philo gave his missus a good rogering on that honeymoon.
John Hubbard

Maguire01

Quote from: spuds on March 12, 2011, 09:14:48 PM
And him all upset that a Monaghan man is manager of his county. Didn't realise they were so anti-outsider.

Nearly as cringeworthy as when he was trying to rouse the crowd in Croke park during the International rules. Hope Philo gave his missus a good rogering on that honeymoon.
Nothing could ever be as cringe-worthy as that!

spuds

Quote from: Maguire01 on March 12, 2011, 09:19:13 PM

Nothing could ever be as cringe-worthy as that!
In that case don't ever be flcking through the radio stations of a friday when he is one of the funny Dubs on Livewhine
John Hubbard

Hardy

I gave a fair ould splutter when I heard him referring to Meath as his county.