The Late Late show

Started by T O Hare, January 30, 2009, 01:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapatista

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on April 25, 2010, 08:36:56 AM
Honestly, to listen to you Ulster lads pontificate is sickening... get real...everyone knows the big money is in Ulster. We know what you lads get up to up there. Amateurs in name only  ::)

Economics is hardly something you can lecture us on  ;)

Pangurban

Would it be too much ask Mike Sheehy to produce some evidence re. payments in Ulster, are does the fact that he is a Kerryman provide an imprimater for his nonsense

Main Street

No even the tax squad could find evidence in Micko's closet.

leenie

there's a first , ryan.gaybo and pat all on the late late... glad they are paying tribute to gerry.
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

An Gaeilgoir

It seemed he was a decent skin off the air. I knew himself and Tubridy were very close, but him and Pat, there is one for the books. A nice tribute. RIP.

gerry

Tubridy starting to cut up at the end
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

small white mayoman

Quote from: An Gaeilgoir on April 30, 2010, 10:09:08 PM
It seemed he was a decent skin off the air. I knew himself and Tubridy were very close, but him and Pat, there is one for the books. A nice tribute. RIP.

read in one of todays papers that pat and his wife went with gerry on his honeymoon
All Ireland Champions 2006 & 2007

An Gaeilgoir

Quote from: small white mayoman on May 01, 2010, 09:33:50 AM
Quote from: An Gaeilgoir on April 30, 2010, 10:09:08 PM

read in one of todays papers that pat and his wife went with gerry on his honeymoon

What Pat said last night was, when G Ryan got married,himself and Moira went to Greece to Pat who was on holidays there. They stayed in the bedroom while Pat slept on the sofa

leenie

looks like niamh kavanagh is staying off the pork pies in the run up to the eurovision!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

ziggysego

Quote from: leenie on May 14, 2010, 10:49:47 PM

looks like niamh kavanagh is staying off the pork pies in the run up to the eurovision!

She sang in Greencastle once. The whole hall emptied when she started. I felt sorry for her. A real trooper though, continued singing to an empty hall.
Testing Accessibility

Shamrock Shore

Twink is a hoot, isn't she  :-\

Zapatista

I seen Mary O'Rourke on last night. I wasn't watching but but I did wonder WTF was the point in her making an appearance on it. Did anyone see it? It's bad enough paying her wages but than paying a licence fee for the late late is insult to injury.

Capt Pat

What do you think Mary O'Rourke and freinds are doing on the show. Its payback time for the job. Next week they will have the new Fianna Fail candidate for the Listowel local elections on.

When it comes to getting the late late show gig, there is no such thing as a free lunch in this town.

muppet

Quote from: Capt Pat on May 22, 2010, 10:16:56 AM
What do you think Mary O'Rourke and freinds are doing on the show. Its payback time for the job. Next week they will have the new Fianna Fail candidate for the Listowel local elections on.

When it comes to getting the late late show gig, there is no such thing as a free lunch in this town.

She is synonymous with RTE. Many of its most famous creations were named after her. For example Wanderly Wagon and Forty Pensions.

* Muppet disclaimer - the above may not in fact be remotely true.
MWWSI 2017

longrunsthefox

Anyone see that looper last night that sees 'Our Lady' and has met Jesus, Michael the Arkangel and some other angel fellow... maybe Gabriel. He seems to have plenty of followers. He sees her in the same form as the stereotypical statues here with roses at her feet and 12 or watever stars around her head and the blue clothing... is that the only only outfit she has?!!... is reassuring to know Ireland is still rearing them.