The Late Late show

Started by T O Hare, January 30, 2009, 01:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapatista

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 20, 2010, 11:54:19 AM
Tubridy is an annoying hoor for interupting people. PS, I don't see any difference between the Old IRA or the Provos. Both fought an armed campaign to free Ireland from British rule. The old IRA 'succeeded' in freeing 26 counties back in the 20s while the Provos 'succeeded' in bringing the Stormont regime as it was down. Hopefully, although I very much doubt it the Unionist majority in NI will become a minority and there will be a UI in my lifetime, although I wouldn't bet on it either.

While that probably wasn't a failure it wasn't a succuess either.

thejuice

If Tubridy let him finish a sentence it might have been a good interview. Seemed like a waste of time. Tubs obviously wanted to get some scandal but couldn't get it.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

magickingdom

good to see bernard dunne on decussing his retirement but would rte ever thinking of asking darragh o se on to discuss his? its the gaa responsibility to market gaa so they should insist on a certain no. of guests on these chat shows, 10 a year would be an improvement on what we get now. .

Skiddybadoo

Can't see Tubrity having a long tenure in the Chair. His smug arrogance will alienate viewers. Trying much too hard to make a name for himself and not a very personable or warm character at all.

T Fearon

"His smug arrogance will alienate viewers. Trying much too hard to make a name for himself and not a very personable or warm character at all."

Well the above characteristics didn't prevent Gaybo from having a long tenure

pintsofguinness

Quote from: T Fearon on February 21, 2010, 01:15:26 PM
"His smug arrogance will alienate viewers. Trying much too hard to make a name for himself and not a very personable or warm character at all."

or Pat Kenny
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

turk

Good Lord! After nearly 15 years on the board I agree with Fearon!

Skiddybadoo

Agreed.  But there was something much more competent and comfortable in Gaybo.  He didn't feel the need to talk or be the star and allowed the guests much more space.  Tubrity isn't in the same class as a broadcaster.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Skiddybadoo on February 21, 2010, 05:57:15 PM

Agreed.  But there was something much more competent and comfortable in Gaybo.  He didn't feel the need to talk or be the star and allowed the guests much more space.  Tubrity isn't in the same class as a broadcaster.

Someone told me today that O'Connor show is down 60,000 already is that true?
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

pintsofguinness

watched that Adams interview there, f**k me Tubrity has to stop interupting! That's down right annoying.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 21, 2010, 08:24:57 PM
watched that Adams interview there, f**k me Tubrity has to stop interupting! That's down right annoying.
He got an awful roasting from Liam Fay in The Sunday Times today on this point (and many more besides).

Yes I Would

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on February 21, 2010, 06:02:25 PM
Quote from: Skiddybadoo on February 21, 2010, 05:57:15 PM

Someone told me today that O'Connor show is down 60,000 already is that true?

Somethin like that. Exact figure in tribune.. A horrible man!!

leenie

so it seems we (as in women) are always drunk, shouldn't wear rings on our fingers, go away for weekends and hit the bars when rugby matches are on......and we'll find mr right

so thats where i have been going wrong1
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

5 Sams

Liz Hurley....class bit of gear
The Aristocrat Years

Tony Baloney

Quote from: 5 Sams on March 12, 2010, 10:36:56 PM
Liz Hurley....class bit of gear
Some hen alright. The women of Ireland could take note on how to maintain themselves after themselves after the age of 30!