Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 07, 2010, 10:24:01 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on February 07, 2010, 07:08:52 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 06, 2010, 11:00:21 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on February 06, 2010, 10:51:03 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 06, 2010, 10:36:52 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on February 06, 2010, 06:02:14 PM
Quote from: ballinaman on February 06, 2010, 05:51:30 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on February 06, 2010, 05:28:13 PM
It was great to see George Hook show that Tubridy tool up for the Fianna Fail p***k he is last night. Truridy wasn't expecting George to take him up on it, so didn't load the audience with Fianna Fail dinosaurs, the crowd loved it when he blamed Bertie for all. Well done Hook boy, ya stuck it to Bertie
Hook spoke passionately alright and in fairness to him, he has his views and he is entitled to him....however, he is a fat bollox who needs a good slappin followed by a steel capped kick up the hole.

Careful - Fox will be after you for that statement ;)

No I won't because he doesn't go over all that santimonous handwringing sh*te like he's the Dali Lama and then spout hate and violence in the same statements.

Bit touchy there Fox, someone in a bad mood cos of tonights result. You have a mighty habit of not addressing anything that I wrote in my posts by the way. I have clearly stated why I said what I said and you've ignored it.

Anyhow, since I have no life I am in watching Brendan O Connors new chat show and Michael Barrymore is on and i am cringing here. He is of his head on something and trying hard to be funny but really he should be put down at this stage.

Jees! Myles, do you really think I give a f** that Tyrone lost a league game to Derry in February?  :P  You're an oxy-moran  peace-justice-hate-kill

An Oxymoron is a contradictory statement, not sure how I could be described as a statement. Or perhaps you were trying to call me a moron which is ironic since you didn't even spell it correctly. And didn't you once write on here about spitting on a paedophille priest - is that not an act of aggression/revenge?

You really should care when your neighbours and rivals beat you too or are you just a fair weather supporter :P

As you are a language and grammatical giant Mylie, you should know that to say, 'I spit on him' is a figure of speech, like you hold them in contempt, lower than a snake's belly.
Aye-you're rite about oxy-moron, tho your statements are usually oxy-moronic.
Re-GAA  :P  When Cavan win a few All Irelands, you will understand that losing a February league game means nothing. Dublin beat Kerry today.     Come the summer it'll mean nothing.

I hope you realise how dopey you sound saying that...

That's why i changed it to- 'if by some miracle Cavan win ONE all Ireland title.'

Celt_Man

Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 08, 2010, 11:05:48 PM
Quote from: Celt_Man on February 08, 2010, 08:54:04 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 07, 2010, 10:24:01 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on February 07, 2010, 07:08:52 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 06, 2010, 11:00:21 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on February 06, 2010, 10:51:03 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 06, 2010, 10:36:52 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on February 06, 2010, 06:02:14 PM
Quote from: ballinaman on February 06, 2010, 05:51:30 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on February 06, 2010, 05:28:13 PM
It was great to see George Hook show that Tubridy tool up for the Fianna Fail p***k he is last night. Truridy wasn't expecting George to take him up on it, so didn't load the audience with Fianna Fail dinosaurs, the crowd loved it when he blamed Bertie for all. Well done Hook boy, ya stuck it to Bertie
Hook spoke passionately alright and in fairness to him, he has his views and he is entitled to him....however, he is a fat bollox who needs a good slappin followed by a steel capped kick up the hole.

Careful - Fox will be after you for that statement ;)

No I won't because he doesn't go over all that santimonous handwringing sh*te like he's the Dali Lama and then spout hate and violence in the same statements.

Bit touchy there Fox, someone in a bad mood cos of tonights result. You have a mighty habit of not addressing anything that I wrote in my posts by the way. I have clearly stated why I said what I said and you've ignored it.

Anyhow, since I have no life I am in watching Brendan O Connors new chat show and Michael Barrymore is on and i am cringing here. He is of his head on something and trying hard to be funny but really he should be put down at this stage.

Jees! Myles, do you really think I give a f** that Tyrone lost a league game to Derry in February?  :P  You're an oxy-moran  peace-justice-hate-kill

An Oxymoron is a contradictory statement, not sure how I could be described as a statement. Or perhaps you were trying to call me a moron which is ironic since you didn't even spell it correctly. And didn't you once write on here about spitting on a paedophille priest - is that not an act of aggression/revenge?

You really should care when your neighbours and rivals beat you too or are you just a fair weather supporter :P

As you are a language and grammatical giant Mylie, you should know that to say, 'I spit on him' is a figure of speech, like you hold them in contempt, lower than a snake's belly.
Aye-you're rite about oxy-moron, tho your statements are usually oxy-moronic.
Re-GAA  :P  When Cavan win a few All Irelands, you will understand that losing a February league game means nothing. Dublin beat Kerry today.     Come the summer it'll mean nothing.

I hope you realise how dopey you sound saying that...

That's why i changed it to- 'if by some miracle Cavan win ONE all Ireland title.'
Still doesn't make a lick of sense
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

turk

I wonder will "George Lee" appear on the late late show this weekend!

Or possibly, "Lee and Bird".

How disgusting

Zapatista

Gerry Adams on tonight.

Will the questioning be any different? I think Gaybe refused to shake Adams' hand last time. Will Tuffers keep that tradition up?

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=gerry+adams+late+late++ambush&search_type=&aq=f

glens abu

Quote from: Zapatista on February 12, 2010, 11:38:12 AM
Gerry Adams on tonight.

Will the questioning be any different? I think Gaybe refused to shake Adams' hand last time. Will Tuffers keep that tradition up?

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=gerry+adams+late+late++ambush&search_type=&aq=f

Should be good show Samuel L Jackson and Michael Fassbender on as well.Think he will shake hands ok but will get a grilling and should be good to see

balladmaker

Great music on tonight's show as well  ;D

glens abu

Tony Baloney

Gerry Adams on tonight.

Has he got another book out? He'll get a grilling surely but Adams is well used to it. He'll hardly lose much sleep over it.

ziggysego

Quote from: glens abu on February 12, 2010, 11:54:29 AM
Gerry Adams on tonight.

Should be good show Samuel L Jackson and Michael Fassbender on as well.Think he will shake hands ok but will get a grilling and should be good to see

Sounds like a good line up tonight. Them Sky people better come today, so I can get my RTE!!
Testing Accessibility

balladmaker

QuoteDionne Warwick who else

The Wolfe Tones & The High Kings, releasing a Haiti Charity single.

Hardy

Will anyone shake hands with the Tones?

Zapatista

Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 12, 2010, 12:12:44 PM

Has he got another book out? He'll get a grilling surely but Adams is well used to it. He'll hardly lose much sleep over it.

Don't know. Hard to see Tuffers give anyone a grilling. He give Cowen a bit of a touch and it seemed to go to plan  ;)

balladmaker

QuoteWill anyone shake hands with the Tones?

Aye, Tubridy...big fan  ;)

Tony Baloney

Quote from: balladmaker on February 12, 2010, 12:15:48 PM
QuoteDionne Warwick who else

The Wolfe Tones & The High Kings, releasing a Haiti Charity single.

Will "oh ah up the Ra" feature in the
chorus?

The Worker

Great line up tonight.

Rte has to be the best channel on tv, bar none.