The Late Late show

Started by T O Hare, January 30, 2009, 01:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Christ those women had it bad.
Some shower of bastards them Nuns
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 15, 2013, 11:31:43 PM
Quote from: Walter Cronc on February 15, 2013, 10:16:52 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 15, 2013, 10:12:11 PM
f**king hell, I had to leave the room listening to Ed. His accent would make you (well me) puke!

Is that an English accent or a west Brit one?? It's cringe worthy watching this drivel!!!
Was he the t**ser in the middle there tonight sitting behind a blonde doll? He made me turn over last week too. That accent would give you the scour.

I think he needs to come out of that closet he is living in.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

From the Bunker

Quote from: laoislad on February 15, 2013, 11:34:32 PM
Some shower of b**tards them Nuns

Remember, them b**tards Nuns were just the top of the pile of a society of b**tards. The girl who went into the Laundry at 12! How come she was not noticed missing from her home, her neighbourhood, her school? Who cared? This is the way society dealt with the unwanted - unmarried mothers, orphans, children from big families, kids from poor families, rape victims, molested victims, (so called) simpletons, minor criminals.

theskull1

Quote from: From the Bunker on February 16, 2013, 12:21:38 AM
Quote from: laoislad on February 15, 2013, 11:34:32 PM
Some shower of b**tards them Nuns

Remember, them b**tards Nuns were just the top of the pile of a society of b**tards. The girl who went into the Laundry at 12! How come she was not noticed missing from her home, her neighbourhood, her school? Who cared? This is the way society dealt with the unwanted - unmarried mothers, orphans, children from big families, kids from poor families, rape victims, molested victims, (so called) simpletons, minor criminals.

Its only in the past 20 years (at least in my mind) its dawned that Ireland was never really the land of fairies and elves. The church (catholic guilt) had total control when it came to the shaping of irish hearts and minds in those times. I've even heard tell of stories from a few generations ago where grannies would take new born bastard babies to the bog to bury them such was the shame brought upon the families. And now we have fundamentalist catholics like Iceman telling us that the world is more evil than ever in current times ???
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

5 Sams

Dr Bill on. I met the man a few times in the past......a shadow of himself now.
The Aristocrat Years

Shamrock Shore

Is Dr. Bill not an awful auld windbag?

Hardy

Willie Clancy, Noel Hill
Miko Russell and Dr ...

Eamonnca1

I hear Joe Brolly and your man with the kidney problem are on now. Must watch it later.

ONeill

Brolly was a bit emotional there.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Gaffer

Quote from: ONeill on March 15, 2013, 11:19:38 PM
Brolly was a bit emotional there.

Looking better than he did on the Nolan show.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

5 Sams

From being such an annoying wee bollix while playing Brolly really is a legend.
The Aristocrat Years

Farrandeelin

The whole thing took a lot out of Brolly I thought. He seemed very thin imo.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

From the Bunker

Very emotional. Good theory on making it law that you are a donor when you die unless you or your family say otherwise. A sort of reverse of the current situation. And has to be more positive on the amount of donors that become available. Brolly was very emotional and touchy feely. Well done to him for have the courage, good will and vision to try and help another human being.

Gaffer

He tweeted before the show that he met Michael D Higgins backstage and that Michael didn't t have a fuc¥¥¥¥ clue who Joe was .
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

lawnseed

Quote from: Gaffer on March 16, 2013, 08:28:35 AM
He tweeted before the show that he met Michael D Higgins backstage and that Michael didn't t have a f**¥¥¥¥ clue who Joe was .
you see.. should have gave the job to marty he'd know who joe was
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once