The Late Late show

Started by T O Hare, January 30, 2009, 01:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Gold on October 26, 2012, 10:52:42 PM
What is her plight?
She has elected to get preventative surgery prior to help prevent getting breast and/or ovarian cancer.

laoislad

Watching Lar now on RTE +1..
Wonder will he mention me,I taught him a lot.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

MaigheoAbu

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 26, 2012, 10:58:22 PM
What is her plight?
She has elected to get preventative surgery prior to help prevent getting breast and/or ovarian cancer.
+1,Well said Tony:)

Tony Baloney

Quote from: MaigheoAbu on October 26, 2012, 11:02:20 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 26, 2012, 10:58:22 PM
What is her plight?
+1,Well said Tony:)
I dont know what the "prior to" piece is about but thanks. Youll be making Laoislad jealous.

armaghniac

The advantage of Saorview is that you can read about the Late Late on Gaaboard and watch in on RTE+1.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Tony Baloney

Quote from: armaghniac on October 26, 2012, 11:40:37 PM
The advantage of Saorview is that you can read about the Late Late on Gaaboard and watch in on RTE+1.
Showing off now. Heartless bastard. Think of those fcukers that have to live near Larne.

armaghniac

QuoteThink of those fcukers that have to live near Larne.

I have enormous compassion for those who have to live near Larne, TV is the least of their worries.

But if it helps, I say
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Antrim Coaster

Sure they can Sky Plus The Late Late in Larne and watch it later...Fcukers? now, now

Ulick

AC you'd be able to get Saorsat and Freesat on the one dish if you want to give it a try. I posted here on how to do it:

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=18064.135

Let me know if you need any info on it.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: laoislad on October 26, 2012, 11:00:12 PM
Watching Lar now on RTE +1..
Wonder will he mention me,I taught him a lot.

You should buy his book to find out!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

5 Sams

Quote from: MaigheoAbu on October 26, 2012, 10:49:22 PM
Michelle was fantastic in doing such a difficult interview,she was very  brave and courageous.For us ladies she raised much needed awareness.
Well done to Ryan,he just grew as a broadcaster right there in front of our eyes. He managed a very difficult situation with gentleness & empathy. Good luck to Michelle for her future.

+1. Powerful stuff. I thought Tubbs did a good job...she's a brave girl...good luck to her.
The Aristocrat Years

MaigheoAbu

Quote from: 5 Sams on October 27, 2012, 04:55:16 PM
Quote from: MaigheoAbu on October 26, 2012, 10:49:22 PM
Michelle was fantastic in doing such a difficult interview,she was very  brave and courageous.For us ladies she raised much needed awareness.
Well done to Ryan,he just grew as a broadcaster right there in front of our eyes. He managed a very difficult situation with gentleness & empathy. Good luck to Michelle for her future.

+1. Powerful stuff. I thought Tubbs did a good job...she's a brave girl...good luck to her.
Cheers for the reply:)She certainly is a very brave and courageous girl,a very difficuly interview for her but she did very well.In my view,Tubridy surpassed himself with the very sensitive nature of the interview:)Hopefully everything will go well for Michelle in the next few months:)

Eamonnca1

Powerful interview all right.

Interesting discussion with David McWilliams too.

All of a Sludden

There won't be a dry seat in the house tonight.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

laoislad

Poor tonight.
These Rugby boys are annoying.
Nigella would get it.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.