Willie Frazer and FAIR

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeepers Creepers

When it comes to Unionists getting interviewed in the South change Grilling to Rimming.

deiseach

Quote from: gallsman on March 03, 2015, 10:46:31 AM
Willie on NewsTalk now with Pat Kenny. Pat not giving him mich of a grilling.

He's putting Après Match out of business. Beyond parody.

imtommygunn

Quote from: muppet on March 03, 2015, 12:34:51 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on March 03, 2015, 11:38:45 AM
Why are these radio shows or whatever giving him any air time? The man is crzy and dangerous and deserves no air space. Forget about why they're not grilling him - why's he even there?

As for love ulster I don't know what anyone is thinking allowing that carry on to go on.

I don't know why he is there either. Must be hard up for someone to have on the show.

But as for grilling him. Not going to happen. It is always counter-productive and merely gives oxygen to the bigoted fires. RTE or the rest will not go down that road.

Anyway, do many people really listen to or read mainstream media anymore? Does it really matter?

It actually does matter. The more people who engage him the less likely he is to go away. As AZ says here this guy is capable of sparking an incident where something bad could happen to one or more people. I doubt it matters to him what the listener base of these shows is - the fact that he's been invited to them is enough.

Applesisapples

There has always been a tendency with southern journalists to treat unionism and loyalism with kid gloves and not ask the hard questions in case they upset them. Those same journalists also tend to present a one dimensional view of the troubles...a bit like the SDLP really!

muppet

Quote from: Applesisapples on March 03, 2015, 02:02:52 PM
There has always been a tendency with southern journalists to treat unionism and loyalism with kid gloves and not ask the hard questions in case they upset them. Those same journalists also tend to present a one dimensional view of the troubles...a bit like the SDLP really!

So in conclusion everyone else.
MWWSI 2017

Tony Baloney

Why are these radio shows or whatever giving him any air time? The man is crzy and dangerous and deserves no air space. Forget about why they're not grilling him - why's he even there?

As for love ulster I don't know what anyone is thinking allowing that carry on to go on.
Sick of all you fellas that don't love Ulster as much as Willie. It's no wonder the Railway Cup is cowped.

5 Sams

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 03, 2015, 09:43:02 PM

Sick of all you fellas that don't love Ulster as much as Willie. It's no wonder the Railway Cup is cowped.

;D

The Aristocrat Years

theticklemister

Quote from: 5 Sams on March 03, 2015, 09:47:23 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 03, 2015, 09:43:02 PM

very good

;D

foxcommander

Couldn't he rename it "Ulster Pride' parade - would get a bigger turnout if he did. And it would be colourful.
Everyone wins...
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

screenexile

give her dixie

William Frazer

UPDATE. Doctor worked with William for over an hour and administered injections, ambulance was called and he has been admitted to hospital. PSNI arrived and have been fully briefed, they are aware of the identities of those involved and have assured us that they will be arrested. Sorry we cant take all calls and PMs but its social media and phones are grid locked and our house is packed. Thank you for all your concern. NO SURRENDER

next stop, September 10, for number 4......

give her dixie

The brother of one of the IRA scum who was took out at Loughgall arrived at my house today with another car load, saying they were the IRA. When I answered the door he handed me a sympathy card and told me I was a (f**king dead man). I told the scum to get of my property and that the tramps in Loughgall got what they deserved and that there wasn't half enough of the scum took out. Then they made at me and we ended up rolling around the garden. Some neighbours soon arrived and they began to leave. They said they would be back and that I was to get out, and again said your a dead man, and I was warned that ( we havent gone away you know). Phoned the PSNI straight away but haven't see them yet, waiting on an ambulance as I sure some ribs are broken.
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

imtommygunn

Thought he'd been quiet for too long...

Tony Baloney

screenexile

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 29, 2015, 08:34:36 AM
Serial fantasist.

Have you seen the video?

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/willie-frazer-claims-he-was-attacked-on-doorstep-by-ira-supporter-31336586.html

It's some dude with a walking stick and the two of them do a bit of wrestling on the grass and Frazier reckons he's got broken ribs??!!! You're not wrong with the serial fantasist bit!!