Willie Frazer and FAIR

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

Its the fact he can court a crowd with his nonsense. The law surely has to hold this man to task.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

God14

[/quote]

Indeed! He's had a few rants at the GAA as well which have been basically ignored so if Galloway has some success fair play to him.

Also the LAD website appears to be down?
[/quote]

LADs Facebook page was taken down the other night. They have a new one
www.facebook.com/LADflegBelfast 
They have also started a website - prob due to Facebook being taken down every now and again
www.ladfleg.com 

[/quote]

It looks like the guys behind ladfleg have finally being exposed. Widely named on social media as Gary Kirby, allegedly.

muppet

Quote from: God14 on August 29, 2014, 12:05:49 PM

Indeed! He's had a few rants at the GAA as well which have been basically ignored so if Galloway has some success fair play to him.

[/quote]

They have also started a website - prob due to Facebook being taken down every now and again
www.ladfleg.com 

[/quote]

It looks like the guys behind ladfleg have finally being exposed. Widely named on social media as Gary Kirby, allegedly.
[/quote]

Wow, didn't think Limerick hated the Gaa that much.
MWWSI 2017

johnneycool

Quote from: God14 on August 29, 2014, 12:05:49 PM

[/quote]

www.ladfleg.com 

[/quote]

[/quote]

What, the former Limerick hurler! Who'd have thought!

Edit: Muppet beat me to it.

The Iceman

Seen this on bookface from the bauld Wullie - do you think is he for real? Would he stoop so low? surely the dissidents or old brigade would give him a bullet for something so heinous?

Waited a long long to to reveal this but on the cusp of Perter Taylor's programe tonight, now is as good a time as any. Before I even watch it I know of one inaccuracy, no reflection on Peter, he wasn't to know, only me and a few others did. Back in 2005 I was invited to the Maze, they were trying to get me to support it, even offered me a high paying job. We went and got a tour around it. In Sands cell there was already various bits and pieces which had been left for him so we clearly saw even then that republicans were planning a shine to terrorism as they were worshiping his very bed. That's when we decided to swap his bed with another and that's just what we did. So the bed they have in storage or wherever it is isn't actually Sands bed. If they ditched the rest of them then Sands bed is no more, if they still have them all still no good because I wont be telling which cells bed we swapped it with.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

AZOffaly

I smell a rat. If they were being given a 'tour', when did they do the swap? And was the guide in on it? Hardly, given he was trying to get Willie to back it (yeah right). Or did they sneak back later, like a couple of boarding school miscreants and do the switch? Either way, not very believable.

Applesisapples

Quote from: The Iceman on September 30, 2014, 04:32:31 PM
Seen this on bookface from the bauld Wullie - do you think is he for real? Would he stoop so low? surely the dissidents or old brigade would give him a bullet for something so heinous?

Waited a long long to to reveal this but on the cusp of Perter Taylor's programe tonight, now is as good a time as any. Before I even watch it I know of one inaccuracy, no reflection on Peter, he wasn't to know, only me and a few others did. Back in 2005 I was invited to the Maze, they were trying to get me to support it, even offered me a high paying job. We went and got a tour around it. In Sands cell there was already various bits and pieces which had been left for him so we clearly saw even then that republicans were planning a shine to terrorism as they were worshiping his very bed. That's when we decided to swap his bed with another and that's just what we did. So the bed they have in storage or wherever it is isn't actually Sands bed. If they ditched the rest of them then Sands bed is no more, if they still have them all still no good because I wont be telling which cells bed we swapped it with.
What an eejit.

imtommygunn

I would have thought the only way Wullie would have been getting into the Maze was as a prisoner and would be surprised if anyone offered him a high paying job. As for the rest it's about as believable.

theskull1

How christian a suggestion  :-\
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Feckitt

Quote from: hardstation on September 30, 2014, 04:44:00 PM

He's simply telling lies.....again.

Haha, on LAD their calling him 'The boy who cried Wolf!'

AZOffaly

I like the fact that they were doing a shine to terrorism though. What's that, some sort of sponsored polishing activity? Of bullets or guns I wonder?

imtommygunn

Sure did someone not call him out on making up that he was sent bullets in the post. Not really a big stranger to making things up.

The thing on facebook the other week was his best yet:

Protestant coalition: Please support Willie Fraser today in court against George Galloway etc etc.
Random person replies: Is this page not ran by WIllie Fraser
Protestant coalition: No I don't run this page.

AZOffaly

No way. That's brilliant.

Deer Teecher,

Johnny woz at his grans funeral last nite and cudnt do his homewerk.

Signed
My Mam

The Iceman

Quote from: theskull1 on September 30, 2014, 04:43:30 PM

How christian a suggestion  :-\

I wasn't suggesting anything - just surprised Wullie would boast about something like this knowing the circumstances. Men have got the bullet for far less in your neck of the woods skull....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight