Willie Frazer and FAIR

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Nally Stand on November 19, 2013, 11:36:01 AM
Love the first photo. Can't put my finger on who it is he looks like in it!

One of these boys?

orangeman

Quote from: theskull1 on November 19, 2013, 11:31:09 AM
You really have to question why this man is allowed to be a public voice within his own community. The man's remedial.

That's hardly fair or accurate !!!

LOL

gallsman

Willie has joined the tributes to the late Fr. Reid on Facebook. In his own unique way of course.

haveaharp

Quote from: gallsman on November 22, 2013, 05:32:05 PM
Willie has joined the tributes to the late Fr. Reid on Facebook. In his own unique way of course.

It thought at first his band of comment leavers on FB had to be taking the piss. It seems not. :o
He wants locking up.

mylestheslasher

I know I shouldnt ask but does anyone have a link, I cant help myself reading that nutjob.

haveaharp

ApresMatch

The Iceman

I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

EC Unique

Take a look at the brain dead fools that follow him. It's hard to believe we share streets with sub humans like that.

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from our Willie

The IRA priest is dead father Reid,the man who told us we where no better than NAZI and yet some protestant leaders is out saying how great a man he was.They seem to have forgot he look after Adams for 25years as his private priest,and he also look after the IRA killers in the long kesh.One thing for sure he will not feel the cold where he is tonight.

J OGorman

Quote from: The Iceman on November 22, 2013, 10:17:22 PM
Here's a link to his twitter:
https://twitter.com/william_frazer

Oh sweet jesus...we're doomed. Wish I hadn't clicked that link, took away my Friday feeling

imtommygunn

"Non sectarian"

Lol. Not sectarian- just hate tagues.

lawnseed

Not as much on youtube now from wullie
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

mylestheslasher

This is a seriously damaged man which prevents him from thinking logically. I'd feel sorry for him if it weren't for the amount of trouble he causes. His abuse against Fr Reid is disgusting, he seems to think Fr Reid should have single handedly stopped the execution of those soldiers (if it were that easy I am sure the two soldiers would have stopped it first).

As a side, how come he can't spell his favourite word "wonder". He insists on spelling it wounder or is that Ulster Scots?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: mylestheslasher on November 23, 2013, 12:27:48 PM
This is a seriously damaged man which prevents him from thinking logically. I'd feel sorry for him if it weren't for the amount of trouble he causes. His abuse against Fr Reid is disgusting, he seems to think Fr Reid should have single handedly stopped the execution of those soldiers (if it were that easy I am sure the two soldiers would have stopped it first).

As a side, how come he can't spell his favourite word "wonder". He insists on spelling it wounder or is that Ulster Scots?
Because he is a thick cnut.