Willie Frazer and FAIR

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Quote from: southdown on November 07, 2013, 03:59:30 PM
What is the story with the action against Libya? It seems a bit remote to seek damages from them, when the IRA  were the people who carried out these actions?

Time for all the victims of "Loyalist" murder gangs to hold a compo march - they could seek it from all the "Community" grants.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

gallsman

Quote from: southdown on November 07, 2013, 03:59:30 PM
What is the story with the action against Libya? It seems a bit remote to seek damages from them, when the IRA  were the people who carried out these actions?

There was a clip of Wullie in DC or New York a few years ago shouting at Gaddafi from 50 feet.

The regime that supplied the provos is gone, Libya's infrastructure is a mess. They'll not get a money.

This really does show that Frazer is no different from the likes of Jackie McDonald - they're interested in money, not justice.

imtommygunn

The bitterness and hatred are dripping out of the fella but to me that is the worst of it - the fact that he is trying to exploit people.

How does the guy get his money? It's not like he makes any contribution,at all, to society . Then again Bryson is the same.

Completely looney tunes though. How anyone can take him seriously is beyond me. Irish dancing is a "rhythmical form of terrorism" is what he is rumoured to have said. If it were anyone else I'd think it were a piss take but I'm not so sure with this boy!

Jeepers Creepers

Gaddafi had actually agreed in principle to compensate anyone 'morrdured' as Willie would say , with weapons or explosives that originated in Libya. The pictures of Gaddafi getting 'morrdured' on tv must have broke Willies heart.

Wildweasel74

there could do this bed push in any loyalist area where they are welcome, but no they have to get up the road as the orange men cant, G they seriously need to get a life

mylestheslasher

Is this a cunning plan to get loyalists to protest in numbers as some don't seem to be able to get out of bed until 2pm? Leave them in the beds and protest and everyone is a winner.

muppet

Quote from: mylestheslasher on November 07, 2013, 08:35:56 PM
Is this a cunning plan to get loyalists to protest in numbers as some don't seem to be able to get out of bed until 2pm? Leave them in the beds and protest and everyone is a winner.

Don't laugh, in 100 years they will be protesting about their traditional right to thrust their beds all over the Queen's Orbit.
MWWSI 2017

southdown

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on November 07, 2013, 06:16:33 PM
Gaddafi had actually agreed in principle to compensate anyone 'morrdured' as Willie would say , with weapons or explosives that originated in Libya. The pictures of Gaddafi getting 'morrdured' on tv must have broke Willies heart.

It seems odd to me that Gadaffi would have agreed to this. It's like a car manufacturer paying out to victims of motor accidents when the driver is the one who should be pursued.

glens abu

Quote from: southdown on November 08, 2013, 10:02:39 AM

It seems odd to me that Gadaffi would have agreed to this. It's like a car manufacturer paying out to victims of motor accidents when the driver is the one who should be pursued.

Seems like Willie has more sence than yourself,he knows the IRA have no money and they have gone away.Blood from a stone and all that.

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: southdown on November 08, 2013, 10:02:39 AM

The US & Libya agreed compensation for the families of victims killed as a result of bombings by either country Lockerbie andor US Air strikes. All in an effort to improve relations between the two. After this unionist Politicans had asked the then Prime minister Gordon Brown to act on their behalf and try to seek compensation to any victims killed or maimed as result of the IRA using weapons from Libya. I think they had agreed in pinciple in order to a number of sanctions lifted that had been imposed on them by Britain.

red hander

Maybe nationalists should organise a counter bed-push down the Shankill seeking compensation from the British and South African governments over the weaponry handed over to loyalists by colluding UDR and RUC scumbags and the weapons imported from the apartheid regime by the UDA. Then the British could counter-sue the UDA, so-called 'loyalists' who committed treachery to the Crown by stealing its missile secrets and passing them on to the South Africans  ::)

northsideboy

Have the say the folk(s) at LAD have given me a few giggles over the weekend. Any chance of them turning their guns (!) on our shambles of a government here in Dublin please.

Wildweasel74

w**ker Frasier over stepped his mark this time, again, whats written below is on his protestant coalition website, hows half this stuff not libel beats me

The person in question he is talking about is Jarlath Burns

"This is one of the men pick by the DUP and SF to sit on the Eames Bradley panel in the pass is it any wounder how far wrong it was.This man works for the BBC as well as teaching,the thing is he claims to be very proud of the IRA and what they have done.And he also claims how proud he is of the past God father in south armagh, who give the orders for the likes of the kingsmill slaughter of ten protestant work men.RING THE BBC NOW AND DEMAND HE IS REMOVE.

Applesisapples

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on November 15, 2013, 12:20:19 AM
w**ker Frasier over stepped his mark this time, again, whats written below is on his protestant coalition website, hows half this stuff not libel beats me

The person in question he is talking about is Jarlath Burns

"This is one of the men pick by the DUP and SF to sit on the Eames Bradley panel in the pass is it any wounder how far wrong it was.This man works for the BBC as well as teaching,the thing is he claims to be very proud of the IRA and what they have done.And he also claims how proud he is of the past God father in south armagh, who give the orders for the likes of the kingsmill slaughter of ten protestant work men.RING THE BBC NOW AND DEMAND HE IS REMOVE.
Judging by the grammar Willie could do with Jarlath giving him one on one tuition.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"