Willie Frazer and FAIR

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maguire01

Quote from: Captain Black on June 11, 2012, 07:55:56 PM
if you can read this without laughing your a quare one

http://mickopedia.org/mickify.py?topic=Willie_Frazer
I must be a 'quare one'. That isn't even remotely funny.

ziggysego

Quote from: Maguire01 on June 12, 2012, 12:35:30 PM

You're not feckin' alone there Maguire01.
Testing Accessibility

EC Unique

Hard to read. Not funny at all.

LeoMc

Quote from: Maguire01 on June 12, 2012, 12:35:30 PM

What he said. Brutal stuff.

NAG1

LeoMc

Happened to catch a bit of the football tonight. It was a bit confusing with both sets of supporters waving the same flag. :P

Tonto

That mickopedia site is total crap; just because you put "oul" and "feckin'" in the middle of every sentence doesn't mean you're a comedian. 

There's also a few mickopedia pages in very bad taste; how can anyone put together a piss-take site for atrocities like Loughinisland, Teebane, Omagh, Enniskillen etc.?  Very poor taste indeed.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Tonto on June 18, 2012, 11:02:55 PM
That mickopedia site is total crap; just because you put "oul" and "feckin'" in the middle of every sentence doesn't mean you're a comedian. 

There's also a few mickopedia pages in very bad taste; how can anyone put together a piss-take site for atrocities like Loughinisland, Teebane, Omagh, Enniskillen etc.?  Very poor taste indeed.
You're a quare one.

Cold tea

Agree as funny and as witty as a kick to the stones, sounds like something ONeill put together under his guise of Olly!

Denn Forever

Agree as funny and as witty as a kick to the stones, sounds like something ONeill put together under his guise of Olly!

At least both of those guys are clever and funny.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Cold tea

Quote from: Denn Forever on June 19, 2012, 04:12:04 PM

::) Jesus wept!

LeoMc

Quote from: Denn Forever on June 19, 2012, 04:12:04 PM

::) Jesus Wept!

dec

No one puts together a piss-take site for those atrocities.

The mickopedia website just grabs the wikipedia page and adds in it's "hilarious" mickified words and phrases.

Tonto

Quote from: dec on June 21, 2012, 03:33:16 PM

No one puts together a piss-take site for those atrocities.

The mickopedia website just grabs the wikipedia page and adds in it's "hilarious" mickified words and phrases.
My apologies then, I assumed someone went and added those random 'mickified' words. Still doesn't take away from the sh*tness of the site, though... in fact, possibly makes it even worse.