Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

GalwayBayBoy

Some well known players at CP for the last derby.

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=6p6qCoFbShA&feature=related

Doogie Browser

Making hard work of it again!  1-1 with 15mins to go. :-[

Doogie Browser

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Another hard ground out result!
Swear I reckon I've lost 12 years of my life this season watching the Hoops!  :o
Thought Wee Aidan played another cracker, ran hard and fought for everything, only negative would be that he over complicates some of his moves!
Artur - solid
Caldwell - remarkably good showing (seems to play well when Mick McManus isn't there)
Naylor - could pass a sh*te
Hartley - very quiet
Naka - not at the match, bullied off the ball every time he got it, was relieved that for once WGS had the balls to take him off.
Brown - not on long, but will have to improve greatly next season to warrent his price.
Robson - okish, did waste a good few balls.
Hinkel - starting to worry about him?!
Bobo - was at fault for the goal, not used too being in the big team (I hope)
Skippy (McDonald) - tried his heart off all day, bless his wee cotton socks, took his goal well.
Samaras - gave us movement, but not the finished article by a long shot, glad to see the ball in the back of the net though!
JVOH - was he playing today?

Still 3 very important points in the bag, come the Hibees tomorrow.

Hail hail
Tbc....

clarshack

the main thing today was getting the 3 points and the celts got them. hopefully motherwell will put the same effort in against the huns. would settle for a draw in the hibs huns match tomorrow - wonder how the huns will approach this game with the pressure now on and having played extra time the other night.

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Good result for Celtic today with Hibs and Rangers finishing 0-0. Leaves the top of the SPL pretty tight and the title race is definately back on. Celtic will just have to win their last 2 games (and try and win them well) and leave Rangers no margin for error. I see Celtic got yet another break from the officials yesterday, where are the posters who said a few weeks ago Celtic will never get a fair deal from Scottish refs? ;D

Heartbreaking for the other hoops yesterday lynchbhoy...3-1 up on the day after an hour and 5-2 on aggregate but we conceded 2 quick ones and the lack of experience and tired legs from a part-time side against full-time told in the end. Beaten 5-3 after extra time on the day and 6-5 on aggregate :'( Epic game of football.

T Fearon

I have decided the Bhoys need my presence...so I'm heading over on Sunday to lend my support ;D

Was on a flying visit to Glasgow last Saturday, no time to go to Motherwell unfortunately, but did get to see the brick with my name on it, at the wall at the bottom of the Lisbon Lions Stand. Took me 15 minutes to locate said brick, but mighty impressive all the same ;D

Main Street

The jinx is on now.
Celtic's chances of the title are beyond redemption now.

T Fearon

Well my presence at the following big games didn't have an adverse effect >:(

1989 Scottish Cup Final

2001 Champions League tie at home to Juventus

2006 Champions League tie at home to Man Ure

In fact I have not witnessed a Celtic defeat at Parkhead since a 2-1 league reverse at home to the Huns in 1989 >:(

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tone, just please don't give us a score/result prediction - they are your true scuds!  ;)
Tbc....

T Fearon

I wont tempt fate, but it should be a brilliant occasion, especially if the huns drop points to either Motherwell and/or Dundee Utd.If the Huns were to lose both these games then the Bhoys can clinch the title on Sunday...dream scenario I know. ;D

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: T Fearon on May 06, 2008, 12:39:48 PM
I wont tempt fate, but it should be a brilliant occasion, especially if the huns drop points to either Motherwell and/or Dundee Utd.If the Huns were to lose both these games then the Bhoys can clinch the title on Sunday...dream scenario I know. ;D

Thats right, Christ 6 weeks ago people were writing the Hoops off, and with a game still to play, they could be presented with the flag at Paradise!  ;D

Although realistically I think it will go to the last game of the season, all I want the Celts to do is to beat Hibs on Sunday! Hopefully the forces of darkness will drop at least two points over their next two matches, get humped by Zenit lose the league and then go out of the Scottish cup final on Penalities to QoS!!  ;D ;) ;D

Hail Hail
Tbc....

Main Street

So did you promise to God that you would be a good boy from now on if he kept his side of the pact.?

I see Rangers had a plea for mercy on their fixture pile up rejected by the SPL. Tough isn't it

It should be remembered that Celtic returned from the UEFA cup away leg semi final 2003 and played Rangers off the park. A couple of days after losing the UEFA final they got involved in a turkey shoot for the title against a team who were intent on wasting time to preserve a four goal deficit.

Turkeys or chickens coming home to roost for Rangers?

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Main Street on May 06, 2008, 01:53:43 PM
So did you promise to God that you would be a good boy from now on if he kept his side of the pact.?I see Rangers had a plea for mercy on their fixture pile up rejected by the SPL. Tough isn't it

It should be remembered that Celtic returned from the UEFA cup away leg semi final 2003 and played Rangers off the park. A couple of days after losing the UEFA final they got involved in a turkey shoot for the title against a team who were intent on wasting time to preserve a four goal deficit.

Turkeys or chickens coming home to roost for Rangers?

I reckon I've aged about twelve years this season watching the hoops, still got the Championship to come!

But aye Main Street, I've been saying my prayers regularly!!  ;)
Tbc....

magickingdom

thought rangers were playing tonight but cant see a listing anywhere? anyone know if their playing?