Leinster S.F.C. 2015

Started by Junior Ex Laoistalk, April 18, 2015, 12:17:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave like the tv channel

We beat a Division 4 side. I think we can beat a Division 3 side as well. If the lads have any f**king pride, they won't let Kildare catch them out again. Can't bate them enough.

Unlaoised

Kildare seem to be very confident in the fact that they will walk all over us?

I know our record is not great of late against them but I feel we have the tools to stop the flourbags in their tracks..

Great matches ahead our local rivials in both football and hurling and both games on the same weekend ...I for one cannot wait!
LAOIS ABÚ

portlaoisekid

Quote from: Unlaoised on May 26, 2015, 09:38:45 AM

well that does shock me........ :o

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: Unlaoised on May 26, 2015, 09:38:45 AM

I know our record is not great of late against them but I feel we have the tools to stop the flourbags in their tracks..

Great matches ahead our local rivials in both football and hurling and both games on the same weekend ...I for one cannot wait!

Jesus lads I don't know who you're listening to or reading.

This is probably the worst Kildare team in 8 years. If there was serious confidence behind Kildare they wouldn't be offering even money each of two.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Unlaoised

I'm listening to the lads that are offering me 2/1 and 3/1 in text messages and to quote one lad

"Laois haven't and won't beat a top 10 team for a long long time so you'll be paying up"I'll give you 4 points handicap if you want"

Needless to say I took up his kind offer!!!
LAOIS ABÚ

SCFC

They are expecting to win this handy. Let's hope we can give them a land!

County Man

Only 5 days left to the big one.

Advice for guys here: get your tickets early.

With it now being a double header, this could sell out.

Capacity 18,000.

Unlaoised

SAME TEAM

1. Graham Brody (Portlaoise)

2. Damien O'Connor (Timahoe)

3. Mark Timmons (Graiguecullen)

4. Stephen Attride (Killeshin)

5. Darren Strong (Emo)

6. Robbie Kehoe (O'Dempsey's)

7. Colm Begley (Parnells)

8. Brendan Quigley (Timahoe)

9. John O'Loughlin (St Brigid's)

10. Niall Donoher (Courtwood)

11. Conor Boyle (Portlaoise)

12. Evan O'Carroll (Crettyard)

13. Ross Munnelly (Arles-Kilcruise)

14. Donal Kingston (Arles-Killeen)

15. Paul Kingston (Arles-Killeen)
LAOIS ABÚ

portlaoisekid

I don't believe for a second the Kildare in turmoil stories emanating  from the Kildare camp.

The media and supporters from Kildare ( whilst still ultra confident of hammering us) have fed  stories of unrest all week and if we believe any BS that comes from them we are worse ejits. We need to concentrate on ourselves as we have enough to do with our own side without their perceived issues.  I'm in no doubt that they will be a much improved outfit from the Kildare team that had a rubbish league run, they are not a bad team overnight and have a number of good footballers all over the pitch but we are well able to beat them.

There will not be much in this and to be honest I feel who ever wants it more and has the bottle to win it will win it. Laois are long overdue a win of such a nature.

Don Draper

If that Kildare lines out as it is named and selected, then if we don't beat them by a handful of scores, we may leave it so. Forget the bullshit, that's how it is right now.

Time to man the f**k up.

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Kildare Team

1. Mark Donnelan
2. Ollie Lyons
3. Mick O'Grady
4. Ciarán Fitzpatrick
5. Emmet Bolton
6. Fergal Conway
7. Kevin Murnaghan
8, Paul Cribbin
9. Gary White
10. Cathal McNally
11. Eoghan O'Flatherty
12. Padraig O'Neill
13. Eamonn Callaghan
14. Alan Smith
15. Padraig Fogarty
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

redsetanta

There's still plenty of experience in that Kildare team. In fairness we should be well capable of beating them but it is Laois we are talking about. Fermanagh nearly caught us last year before Tipp did.
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

SCFC

Quote from: Don Draper on June 05, 2015, 11:19:04 AM
If that Kildare lines out as it is named and selected, then if we don't beat them by a handful of scores, we may leave it so. Forget the bullshit, that's how it is right now.

Time to man the f**k up.
From what I hear, that's a big if.

Faugheen

Time to man the f**k up.
10 of that named team played in the team who were beaten by Monaghan after extra time last year in the qualifiers !!!!!!.

Don Draper

Quote from: Faugheen on June 05, 2015, 03:48:12 PM

Time to man the f**k up.
10 of that named team played in the team who were beaten by Monaghan after extra time last year in the qualifiers !!!!!!.
If you can't beat that team by a handful, then you truly do not have any right facing Dublin in Croke Park