Should Tyrone speak to RTE

Started by CD, August 20, 2018, 11:17:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: seafoid on August 27, 2018, 03:42:12 PM
Tyrone football is a personality cult built around the great helmsman in the great patriotic war against RTE. You could see it last year when Sean Cavanagh said a few things. The county runs a system of juche or media self reliance  It is only when Kim Jung Mickey goes that free speech will be possible.

I've read some shite on this place before - but holy ghost - wtf is this all about?

Jayop

The gas thing is we're playing Dublin this weekend and there's never any shite coming from the Dubs fans by and large. It's muppets who's own counties are that shite that hey rely on Tyrone bashing as their primary interest in GAA.

SkillfulBill

Quote from: seafoid on August 27, 2018, 03:42:12 PM
Tyrone football is a personality cult built around the great helmsman in the great patriotic war against RTE. You could see it last year when Sean Cavanagh said a few things. The county runs a system of juche or media self reliance  It is only when Kim Jung Mickey goes that free speech will be possible.

WTF. You been on the wine ?

Hound

Quote from: Jayop on August 27, 2018, 10:20:18 PM
The gas thing is we're playing Dublin this weekend and there's never any shite coming from the Dubs fans by and large. It's muppets who's own counties are that shite that hey rely on Tyrone bashing as their primary interest in GAA.

It's Monaghan who are our arch enemies! - well, according to one very strange Dubs poster anyway :)

cjx

Most Dublin fans are rambling round shopping centres,
watching Eastenders or boring English soccer
hence the lack of any coherent comment on anything from them

Halfquarter

Well ,Mayo will absorb some of the spare sh1te out there for a few days now !

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Syferus

Quote from: armaghniac on September 01, 2018, 04:06:24 PM
Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on September 01, 2018, 03:10:23 PM
I assume he will boycott the Indo now too

https://m.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/gaelic-football/ewan-mackenna-theres-a-long-line-of-uncomfortable-truths-following-mickey-harte-that-cannot-be-shaken-off-37269637.html

Evenyone should boycott the Info as this type of tripe is par for the course.

The "they said things I don't like so I will boycott them" line of thinking in Ulster long predates Donald Trump. Maybe Agent Orange is a big Armagh supporter..

delgany

skeog

MH taking all the limelight off his players master stroke imo.

bennydorano

Awful piece of journalism, McKenna spent most of the article trying to justify to himself why he was writing it imo. His contrarianism is getting tiresome, I'd say he doesn't believe half the stuff he writes himself.