Conservative Watch

Started by Eamonnca1, February 25, 2016, 08:05:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

Welcome to this edition of Conservative Watch.

Republicans in Springfield Illinois are targeting single mothers with a bill that would deny them birth certificates of their own children. The measure would require that a father be available to sign the documents, and "...provides that if the unmarried mother cannot or refuses to name the child's father, either a father must be conclusively established by DNA evidence or, within 30 days after birth, another family member who will financially provide for the child must be named, in court, on the birth certificate."

It "Provides that absent DNA evidence or a family member's name, a birth certificate will not be issued and the mother will be ineligible for financial aid from the State for support of the child."

Failure to provide a birth certificate would strip a person of all manner of rights such as the ability to apply for a driver's license, a passport, a social security number, and would deprive a person of the ability to prove citizenship.

Meanwhile, Donald Trump's latest supporters have an interesting uniform:

seafoid

Striking likely Dem voters off the rolls based on some spurious notion is despicable but it won't save the GOP.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

stew

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on February 25, 2016, 08:05:25 AM
Welcome to this edition of Conservative Watch.

Republicans in Springfield Illinois are targeting single mothers with a bill that would deny them birth certificates of their own children. The measure would require that a father be available to sign the documents, and "...provides that if the unmarried mother cannot or refuses to name the child's father, either a father must be conclusively established by DNA evidence or, within 30 days after birth, another family member who will financially provide for the child must be named, in court, on the birth certificate."

It "Provides that absent DNA evidence or a family member's name, a birth certificate will not be issued and the mother will be ineligible for financial aid from the State for support of the child."

Failure to provide a birth certificate would strip a person of all manner of rights such as the ability to apply for a driver's license, a passport, a social security number, and would deprive a person of the ability to prove citizenship.

Meanwhile, Donald Trump's latest supporters have an interesting uniform:

If that is true it is an absolute disgrace, that said if you believe that image you posted is real you are a bigger dickhead than I took you for.

You libtards shot down Megans law, you know, the law which would have held murderers accountable for felonies like murder and rape, the bill would have been named after a young girl murdered by an illegal immigrant who had been kicked out of the country seven times, you liberals have more interest if protecting scum such as this than you do protecting the people who actually have a right to be in the country.

The libtards gave the world sanctuary cities, as far as I am concerned both parties have a tremendous ability to bring God awful laws into play, the problem i have with muppets like you is that you are so f**king ignorant you actually believe that only the democrats are good governors of the people and everything the republicans do is wrong, neanderthal thing at best, dangerous thinking at worst.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

deiseach

That's some world class trolling there, Eamonn.

seafoid

The GOP is in what looks like a death spiral. It is impossible to triangulate between the Koch bros. and Main Street.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

stew

Quote from: deiseach on February 25, 2016, 09:54:38 AM

Don't kid yourself, he believes that shite!

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

screenexile

deiseach

Quote from: stew on February 25, 2016, 11:02:34 AM
Quote from: deiseach on February 25, 2016, 09:54:38 AM

Don't kid yourself, he believes that shite!

You're well matched then, given the shite you believe.

wickla123

This is a ridiculous thread.

reported to the mods.

redzone

Wise up,and let them at it. Keeps me amused at work ffs

foxcommander

Quote from: wickla123 on February 25, 2016, 07:33:38 PM

reported to the mods.

The mods are the ones posting this ffs!!
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

wickla123

Quote from: redzone on February 25, 2016, 07:53:50 PM

you think its ok to post such extremely offensive images as this as some sort of political point scoring ?

Catch a grip.

redzone

Take a chill pill. Clearly a piss take. For what it's worth I'm not offended by it. Couldn't care less about it.

J70

Quote from: wickla123 on February 25, 2016, 08:14:04 PM
Quote from: redzone on February 25, 2016, 07:53:50 PM

you think its ok to post such extremely offensive images as this as some sort of political point scoring ?

Catch a grip.

Whether or not that image is real or photoshopped Trump HAS caught the imagination of white supremacist groups. Not saying he welcomes it or endorses it (I'm sure he doesn't), but they do like his rhetoric on the immigrant issue. Although Ted Cruz has just promised to pursue deportation of all 12 million illegal immigrants supposedly in the US, so maybe that particular constituency, modest as it presumably is, might be up for grabs (assuming Klan types would vote for a Cuban instead of a Scotch-German!)

As for the image, come on! Two morons with bed sheets and pillow cases?!!

muppet

Quote from: wickla123 on February 25, 2016, 07:33:38 PM

reported to the mods.

You joined a forum to get offended and report a post to the mods??

You'll in nicely.  ;D
MWWSI 2017