Conservative Watch

Started by Eamonnca1, February 25, 2016, 08:05:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Quote from: stew on February 27, 2016, 12:25:13 PM
Quote from: screenexile on February 26, 2016, 04:13:22 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/02/25/david-duke-trump/80953384/

Up Racism . . and the GOP!

Trump heard about this on live TV and immediately said he wanted no part of this endorsement, what more can he do?

Stop spouting vile racist hatred, maybe?

muppet

Quote from: Hardy on February 27, 2016, 12:47:33 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/02/25/david-duke-trump/80953384/

Trump heard about this on live TV and immediately said he wanted no part of this endorsement, what more can he do?

;D ;D ;D

As the scorpion said to the frog........
MWWSI 2017

seafoid

He needs it to get the resentful evangelical Base listening. The problem is that most of the voters are not evangelical.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

stew

Enlighten us, what has he said that  is racist?

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Eamonnca1

He said Mexicans are rapists.

stew

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on February 28, 2016, 03:56:22 AM
He said Mexicans are rapists.

He never said they all where, you are going out of your way to be offended, is that really the best you can come up with?

Eamonnca1

No. Would you like me to come up with more?

stew

Why not, he is a liberal and a sc**bag, I just have not  seem anything inherently racist, I have seen the PC brigade get outraged at strong stances he has taken, but that is what they do, they sicken me and they are slaves to this president's push for political correctness.

Eamonnca1

Yes, quite.

Meanwhile, welcome to the latest edition of Conservative Watch.

Some Latino teenagers have been attacked in a park in Los Angeles County by a group of confederate flag-waving men armed with knives and chanting "Heil Hitler" and other racial slurs. One of the teens was severely beaten before the attackers fled the park and were later apprehended.

This comes a day after a Ku Klux Klan rally in Anaheim was the scene of violence when some anti-KKK protesters were stabbed.

The rising tide of hate groups comes as the GOP frontrunner for the presidential nomination, Donald Trump, has refused to give an unequivocal denunciation or distance himself from the Ku Klux Klan in recent days. He was eventually dragged kicking and screaming into giving a grudging "disavowal" and attempted to blame his earlier gaffe on a faulty earpiece. In scenes reminiscent of Nuremberg, protestors continue to be met with excessive force and brutality at Trump rallies. Some say that it is a matter of time before a protestor is killed while voicing opposition to Trump who seems to be pushing the limits of how far he can go into blatant racist rhetoric as voting begins in the former separatist confederate states.

Denn Forever

Quote from: FiFtH mAn TaCkLe on March 01, 2016, 04:11:12 PM

New leader of the Free World, maybe.  Remember when we were worried about Tea Party cansdidates.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

stew

Quote from: FiFtH mAn TaCkLe on March 01, 2016, 04:11:12 PM

I detest the b**tard but I wish you libtards would quit telling lies, he never once said all Mexicans are rapists.

Why are you lot so hard in one of your own?

Finally, in this season if madness, maybe Clinton will get jailed, maybe trump will stroke out and we could all feel the bern, why not, if you are going to go down you might as well have the only decent human being running take you forward.

muppet

He didn't say ALL Mexicans are rapists.

He said this: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/politics/news/a42062/donald-trump-2016-presidential-campaign-announcement/

Here is another article referring to some of the quote, but it doesn't have it all:http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/16/donald-trump-mexico-presidential-speech-latino-hispanic

From Cosmopolitan: "The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else's problems," Trump said. "It's true. And these aren't the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime; they're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

It is noteworthy that the Guardian quotes 'their rapists' while Cosmopolitan quotes 'they're rapists'. The former implies that they send all of their rapists to the US, while the latter implies that all Mexican immigrants are rapists, either way it reflects very poorly on Trump.

Either way this is an astonishing slur on all Mexican Immigrants in the US. If you took him at this word, and gave him the benefit of the doubt, you would have to assume he said that all Mexicans in the US are 'not their best' Mexicans, and would probably include people involved in drugs crime and yes rapists. IF you don't give him the benefit of the doubt, you would take it that he said all Mexican immigrants are rapists.

Either way it was a monumentally stupid, offensive and shockingly racists rant by Trump. Anyone supporting that needs to have a serious look at themselves.

Here is the full show from Trump (starts at 1:40): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDRqzKOPSOM
MWWSI 2017

thejuice

This is a serious suggestion but I think the left / right divide has grown to the point it might be worth considering splitting some countries up. From what I can see all either side are doing is stopping the other from going where they want without doing anything effective themselves.

Furthermore from what I can see, the conservative movement in America has effectively died because it wasn't willing to fight for what really mattered to those that voted for them namely immigration. I see this in the U.K. too, where the Conservative party don't appear to actually conserve anything. That is why you have ukip but I don't think that's the end of it. I think space has opened up for a party to go even further than them.

A similar pattern is happening on the left where they have held the political and social reigns for so long, drifting slowly into holding ludicrous positions that is alienating many people while also dragging the so called conservatives to the left on some issues. What I think this means is that the middle ground is a no mans land.

It's hard to see what actually unites these countries anymore, it's one thing to be an American but those people who are voting for Trump want a completely different future America to those who vote for Hillary or Sanders. So why stop each other from getting what they want. Soon merely sharing citizenship just won't be enough.

Theresa May might like to trot out the line about shared British values but I think most people rightly see that as plain nonsense. British values according to Dalrymple or Peter Hitchens are not those espoused by Corbyn or Yasmin Ali Brown.

If you think I'm getting carried away well perhaps I am but it might be something to think about when you find yourself start to tremble at the thought of a Trump presidency.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Eamonnca1

Quote from: thejuice on March 05, 2016, 10:48:04 PM
This is a serious suggestion but I think the left / right divide has grown to the point it might be worth considering splitting some countries up. From what I can see all either side are doing is stopping the other from going where they want without doing anything effective themselves.

Furthermore from what I can see, the conservative movement in America has effectively died because it wasn't willing to fight for what really mattered to those that voted for them namely immigration. I see this in the U.K. too, where the Conservative party don't appear to actually conserve anything. That is why you have ukip but I don't think that's the end of it. I think space has opened up for a party to go even further than them.

A similar pattern is happening on the left where they have held the political and social reigns for so long, drifting slowly into holding ludicrous positions that is alienating many people while also dragging the so called conservatives to the left on some issues. What I think this means is that the middle ground is a no mans land.

It's hard to see what actually unites these countries anymore, it's one thing to be an American but those people who are voting for Trump want a completely different future America to those who vote for Hillary or Sanders. So why stop each other from getting what they want. Soon merely sharing citizenship just won't be enough.

Theresa May might like to trot out the line about shared British values but I think most people rightly see that as plain nonsense. British values according to Dalrymple or Peter Hitchens are not those espoused by Corbyn or Yasmin Ali Brown.

If you think I'm getting carried away well perhaps I am but it might be something to think about when you find yourself start to tremble at the thought of a Trump presidency.

I'd be all in favour of Texas seceding.