Conservative Watch

Started by Eamonnca1, February 25, 2016, 08:05:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StephenC

Quote from: muppet on February 25, 2016, 09:04:17 PM
Quote from: wickla123 on February 25, 2016, 07:33:38 PM
This is a ridiculous thread.

reported to the mods.

You joined a forum to get offended and report a post to the mods??

You'll in nicely.  ;D

Reported.

foxcommander

If I report this will it mean Eamonn gets kicked off the board forever?

goody!

I might let him off if he states that he'll vote Donald Trump for President 2016 or states Barack Obama was born in Kenya

:)
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

wickla123

Quote from: muppet on February 25, 2016, 09:04:17 PM
Quote from: wickla123 on February 25, 2016, 07:33:38 PM
This is a ridiculous thread.

reported to the mods.

You joined a forum to get offended and report a post to the mods??

You'll in nicely.  ;D

I have been a long time reader of gaaboard and it has gone to the dogs when things like this get posted and passed off as nothing to be concerned about.

Anyway, I've said my piece. Lets leave the mods decide.

Eamonnca1

Welcome to the latest edition of Conservative Watch.

We begin with the environment. Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz, two far right extremists who are attempting to out-extreme Donald Trump in the bid for the GOP presidential nomination, took anti-environment stances 100 percent of the time during key votes in 2015, we can reveal.  Both are known climate change deniers, and have voted in line with what the League of Conservation Voters have described as "the most anti-environmental Congress in our nation's history."  This is despite surveys among Republican voters that show a majority in favour of environmental protection.

Meanwhile in tonight's Republican debate, Marco Rubio and Donald Trump talked over the top of each other while the audience was infiltrated by a shrieker who kept drowning out the last word of every Rubio statement. The contrast with the more civilized and issue-centered Democratic debates could not have been clearer. The debate ended with no mention of the latest mass shooting in Kansas, a product of decades of conservative laws and pro-gun rulings from conservative justices on the Supreme Court.

stew

Quote from: foxcommander on February 25, 2016, 09:29:00 PM

goody!

I might let him off if he states that he'll vote Donald Trump for President 2016 or states Barack Obama was born in Kenya

In typical extreme left wing fashion he posts a picture and gets to paint conservatives as clansmen and even has a dig at the cops he so despises, then he has the gullible fawn over him lauding him for a world class troll, a bad joke with a jag but I am sick of people running to the mods, let it go, it is a discussion board and what they don't get is that some on here have diverse opinions and they need that, otherwise the place would be overrun with Clinton minions.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

foxcommander

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on February 26, 2016, 04:44:16 AM
Welcome to the latest edition of Conservative Watch.

We begin with the environment. Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz, two far right extremists who are attempting to out-extreme Donald Trump in the bid for the GOP presidential nomination, took anti-environment stances 100 percent of the time during key votes in 2015, we can reveal.  Both are known climate change deniers, and have voted in line with what the League of Conservation Voters have described as "the most anti-environmental Congress in our nation's history."  This is despite surveys among Republican voters that show a majority in favour of environmental protection.

Meanwhile in tonight's Republican debate, Marco Rubio and Donald Trump talked over the top of each other while the audience was infiltrated by a shrieker who kept drowning out the last word of every Rubio statement. The contrast with the more civilized and issue-centered Democratic debates could not have been clearer. The debate ended with no mention of the latest mass shooting in Kansas, a product of decades of conservative laws and pro-gun rulings from conservative justices on the Supreme Court.

This edition is a little more toned down than the last one. And no pictures.
Are the GOP part of the oscar conspiracy? I want more screaming from liberals about that one.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Declan

Can't just restrict this to the US can we?

J70

:D Although,  in fairness, I'm sure the other side can dig up some embarrassing endorsement too.

deiseach

Quote from: J70 on February 26, 2016, 03:58:11 PM
:D Although,  in fairness, I'm sure the other side can dig up some embarrassing endorsement too.

Don't Google 'jimmy savile liverpool'. No, really.

J70

20% of Trump supporters disagreed with the Emancipation Proclamation??

Here is the NYT article your link quotes. http://nyti.ms/1LEG6QM

It also says 31% of Trump supporters in SC either believe or aren't sure if blacks are inferior to whites (supporters of Cruz, Rubio etc. are way, way below that)

So the author thinks Trump is resonating with these people's long existing prejudice due to his "ethnocentric" rhetoric. Basically, halfwit racists finally have a candidate they can get enthusiastic about.

Some interesting stats on attitudes to gays too.

Although I still am trying to get my around the fact that there is allegedly that number of people who, even if they thought so, would, in this day and age, admit that they think blacks are inferior to whites! Must have been a very non-threatening pollster!

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on February 26, 2016, 05:12:36 PM

It also says 31% of Trump supporters in SC either believe or aren't sure if blacks are inferior to whites (supporters of Cruz, Rubio etc. are way, way below that)

So the author thinks Trump is resonating with these people's long existing prejudice due to his "ethnocentric" rhetoric. Basically, halfwit racists finally have a candidate they can get enthusiastic about.
The author of that piece is a big Clinton supporter she could write anything saying its from an exit poll and who can ever say if it's true of not . Lots of articles posted here are from completely biased writers with agendas .

J70

Quote from: Gmac on February 26, 2016, 05:43:27 PM
Quote from: J70 on February 26, 2016, 05:12:36 PM

The author of that piece is a big Clinton supporter she could write anything saying its from an exit poll and who can ever say if it's true of not . Lots of articles posted here are from completely biased writers with agendas .

You may be right.

The far right enthusiasm for Trump is well documented though, even if I would be surprised if they amount to 10-20% of his support in SC (that would come out around 3-6% of the GOP primary electorate).

On the other hand, they do like their confederate heritage down there.

gallsman

Quote from: stew on February 26, 2016, 08:55:10 AM
Quote from: foxcommander on February 25, 2016, 09:29:00 PM

goody!

In typical extreme left wing fashion he posts a picture and gets to paint conservatives as clansmen and even has a dig at the cops he so despises, then he has the gullible fawn over him lauding him for a world class troll, a bad joke with a jag but I am sick of people running to the mods, let it go, it is a discussion board and what they don't get is that some on here have diverse opinions and they need that, otherwise the place would be overrun with Clinton minions.

I heard the Clinton campaign are focusing heavily on figuring out how to infiltrate the GAABoard.

stew

Quote from: screenexile on February 26, 2016, 04:13:22 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/02/25/david-duke-trump/80953384/

Up Racism . . and the GOP!

You failed to point out that Trump heard about this on live TV and immediately said he wanted no part of this endorsement, what more can he do?

I have found as much racism in liberals than I ever have in republicans, you who know so much about the USA and who has spent so much time in it should be smart enough to know that racism belongs to no party ,it is an individual mindset of hateful and insidious thinking and your pathetic attempt to paint 50% of Americans as racists speaks volumes of your ignorance.

Now remind me again, how much time have you spent in the USA son?

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.