Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Capt Pat

Carrick for the permanent job. He has transformed United in one game.

Jim Bob

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Cunny Funt

Into the knock-out stages with a game to spare thanks in no small part to Ronaldo.

A good 2nd half performance and played best once the subs was made. Good pressing by Fred to force error, Ronaldo with the ability to fine the net. Sancho deserved his goal was one of Uniteds better performers tonight.

yellowcard

That was a massive result for Man Uniteds season. Knock out champions league where anything can happen and things could look a whole lot differently in February. Importantly it means they also avoid Thursday night Europa League football.

Would they have got the same result under Solakjaer? The way things had slid I'm not sure they would have which is a part indictment on the players too. I don't think anyone believes Carrick is the answer long term but if they get a decent result against Chelsea on Sunday he could well be in the managers chair for a bit longer yet.

quit yo jibbajabba

Its like deja vu all over again

Milltown Row2

Capt Pat

Quote from: yellowcard on November 23, 2021, 08:34:31 PM
That was a massive result for Man Uniteds season. Knock out champions league where anything can happen and things could look a whole lot differently in February. Importantly it means they also avoid Thursday night Europa League football.

Would they have got the same result under Solakjaer? The way things had slid I'm not sure they would have which is a part indictment on the players too. I don't think anyone believes Carrick is the answer long term but if they get a decent result against Chelsea on Sunday he could well be in the managers chair for a bit longer yet.

I do.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Capt Pat on November 23, 2021, 09:13:42 PM
Quote from: yellowcard on November 23, 2021, 08:34:31 PM

I do.

You're a LFC fan. Opinion doesn't matter.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Milltown Row2

After the draw in the other game are Utd top regardless of the final games results?

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 23, 2021, 09:54:54 PM
After the draw in the other game are Utd top regardless of the final games results?
Yes have topped the group now. Odds on drawing Poch PSG in the knock out stages?

Milltown Row2

Barca could get dumped out next game.

Armagh18

bigarsedkeeper

Great result. I don't think it was the tactical masterclass some said it was. De Gea kept them in it but the subs at the time he made them put them on the front foot at the end of the game.

Good to see Sancho get off the mark too. Don't want to see much more of Martial up there though.