Portlaoise GAA vs Laois County Board

Started by Bueller, May 18, 2016, 12:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keyser Söze

Quote from: clonadmad on December 14, 2016, 11:43:19 AM
From reading the report in the Leinster,The 4 Portlaoise Parish Clubs Chairmen had a meeting and an agreement thrashed out and in place.

Yet when the county board meeting took place,lo and behold the Portlaoise Chairman seemed to have forgotten what was agreed despite the other 3 Chairman all singing off the same hymn sheet.

Thank you for that. I found it hard to understand what had actually happened at Convention from all the to-ing and fro-ing on here.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

Don Draper

Quote from: Keyser Söze on December 14, 2016, 06:07:36 PM
Quote from: clonadmad on December 14, 2016, 11:43:19 AM
From reading the report in the Leinster,The 4 Portlaoise Parish Clubs Chairmen had a meeting and an agreement thrashed out and in place.

Yet when the county board meeting took place,lo and behold the Portlaoise Chairman seemed to have forgotten what was agreed despite the other 3 Chairman all singing off the same hymn sheet.

Thank you for that. I found it hard to understand what had actually happened at Convention from all the to-ing and fro-ing on here.
I think clonadmad meant Convention not County board meeting, well that's how it read in the paper .

clonadmad

Your right Don

One slip and Keyser like the Skibbereen Eagle with Imperial Russia pounces on it to set the record straight.

Well done Keyser

Keyser Söze

Quote from: clonadmad on December 14, 2016, 06:50:46 PM
Your right Don

One slip and Keyser like the Skibbereen Eagle with Imperial Russia pounces on it to set the record straight.

Well done Keyser

Emmm no, there was no pouncing. I didn't even notice that you had said County Board meeting instead of Convention and I was thanking you for the clarity you had provided to the debate.
But there you go!
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......