Christmas - is it class or not?

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, December 16, 2007, 09:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I love Christmas - all aspects of it do you?

Yes, Christmas is class
No, Bah humbug

Square Ball

Merry Christmas

Its a most wonderful time of the year
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

stew

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on December 17, 2007, 01:18:57 PM
Things I hate about Christmas.....

Linfield v Glentoran (so what?)
Mass (I'm joining the CoI this year)
Turkey
Sweaters
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!! (Although my mate has a blue movie for me this year in which a crowd of incontinent people have an orgy - it's called 'Shitty Shitty Gang Bang' ..)
Having to shag my wife's sister (again) (when I drop over the kids' toys on Christmas Eve)
Places Bring Shut
It's a Wonderful Life (Aye! it is surely)

Turkey Curry
Bailey's Cream
Having to shag my wife's sister (again) (when I pick her up to bring over to ours on New Year's Eve)

What sort of family are you are part of at all hurler????? My sister in law is a stunner but no matter how good looking she was she would be one of the last wemen on earth i would mess with. Why would you 'have' to shag her?
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Hurler on the Bitch

Stew - your not a man until you have had your wife, your Sister in Law and their Ma in the same bed at the same time (I was that soldier!) Ref - the Sister in Law - She should be thankful that I'm there to tend to her needs. The fact is that I have been "plugging that gap" for a while now since her boy jumped ship - don't want her seizing up like the Tin Man in the Wizard of Oz!! It's not my fault that 'it's eating the leg off her' if you ask me the fecking thing needs a muzzle on it. Anyhow, I am only providing a service - just like St Vincent de Paul - at Christmas!  :P

ONeill

Love nothing better than roasting my nuts over an open fire before tackling the stuffing.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

turkey+ham

Mmmmmmm turkey, ham, stuffing and all the trimmings

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Love the Christmas dinner, but love going to Mass on Christmas Eve/Morning, you meet people you haven't seen in ages (ones home from abroad etc..). Class.
Tbc....

Puckoon

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on December 19, 2007, 08:53:34 PM
Love the Christmas dinner, but love going to Mass on Christmas Eve/Morning, you meet people you haven't seen in ages (ones home from abroad etc..). Class.

the parish priest? ;)

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Puckoon on December 19, 2007, 08:56:03 PM

the parish priest? ;)

Ah Puckoon, I just got married last year (1st Anniversary just past), the good lady Mrs GDA has restored my attendance at Mass.
Have always been faithful, but attendance at Mass fell off during and after Uni!
Tbc....

Puckoon

Congratulations, its my two year anniversary on friday. I fell away myself but Mrs Puck has brought me back to the fold! That and my mum saying the novena everytime I fly home :D

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Puckoon on December 19, 2007, 09:08:38 PM
Congratulations, its my two year anniversary on friday. I fell away myself but Mrs Puck has brought me back to the fold! That and my mum saying the novena everytime I fly home :D

Gotta give credit to the female of the species for keeping us right.  ;)
Tbc....

Fishbat

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on December 19, 2007, 09:20:27 PM

Does mass keep ye right?

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Fishbat on December 20, 2007, 03:57:05 AM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on December 19, 2007, 09:20:27 PM

Does mass keep ye right?

Note the smiley at the end of the sentence!
Tbc....

SeanSouth

That isnt always a good thing, where i come from when people have been away, Uni/working abroad, they had a habit of coming home at Xmas with a pierced nose and an English/American accent.............

Puckoon

According to my brother, I have one of these.
Quote from: SeanSouth on December 20, 2007, 12:02:05 PM

That isnt always a good thing, where i come from when people have been away, Uni/working abroad, they had a habit of coming home at Xmas with a pierced nose and an English/American accent.............

You have one yet gabriel, eh?

pintsofguinness

How do you get through the family Christmas thing without using an empty wine bottle to bash someone's head in?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?