Arseholes

Started by seafoid, January 08, 2016, 09:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walter Cronc

Jeremy Guscott - jesus king of Arseholes!

STREET FIGHTER

Mike Nesbitt
Big Sam
Adrian Chiles
Joey Barton
Jamie Bryson
Steve McLaren

Longshanks

James Nesbitt, used to be okay with him but the more he fecks about with that hair! >:( >:(

foxcommander

Quote from: Declan on January 15, 2016, 10:30:51 AM
QuoteTop of the list though

James Corden

any particular reason??

Because he believes his own hype. Thinks he's the funniest man on the planet. Makes everything about him.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Tony Baloney

Some good calls there on Big Sam and Lewis Hamilton. I feel I have to step in and defend the lads in Geordie Shore. Those fellas haven't a brain cell between them so it's not as if they're going out to annoy people. They appear to be fellas who would 100% join in on the loving the dream thread as they are getting paid to get pissed and nail women.

Longshanks

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 15, 2016, 04:25:27 PM
Some good calls there on Big Sam and Lewis Hamilton. I feel I have to step in and defend the lads in Geordie Shore. Those fellas haven't a brain cell between them so it's not as if they're going out to annoy people. They appear to be fellas who would 100% join in on the loving the dream thread as they are getting paid to get pissed and nail women.

I think they play up to the whole daft image too though as from what I can gather at least a couple of them are multi millionaires so they have their heads screwed on and aren't blowing the money, one of the fellas James that left I think runs some sort of sports nutrition company.

That said bell ends at times and nuts but good luck to them!!

AQMP

Forgot about Michael McDowell...indeed most of the PDs too!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Longshanks on January 15, 2016, 04:32:42 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 15, 2016, 04:25:27 PM

I think they play up to the whole daft image too though as from what I can gather at least a couple of them are multi millionaires so they have their heads screwed on and aren't blowing the money, one of the fellas James that left I think runs some sort of sports nutrition company.

That said bell ends at times and nuts but good luck to them!!
Gary is supposed to be a millionaire as he lives on promo work which I would say is 5 grand a pop and I read somewhere he does 3 a week. Not bad to turn up and get your photo taken. I would say most of they're partying is paid for by someone else so definitely not a bad business model. If they ever need an overweight, 39 year old to step in (can do a fake Geordie accent) they know where to find me. ;D

Gimmearunout

Andy Murray must be well up the charts and that lieing bollocks frank Mitchell.

seafoid

Quote from: AQMP on January 15, 2016, 04:36:53 PM
Forgot about Michael McDowell...indeed most of the PDs too!
Mary Harney
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

armaghniac

Alan Shatter
Panti Bliss
David Drumm.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

gallsman

Stephen Ireland
Conor Mortimer
Mark Vaughan

gallsman

Oh and ad on TV has just reminded me - Jason Manford.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU