Premier League 20/21

Started by Hereiam, August 05, 2020, 01:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 04, 2021, 07:24:18 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on February 04, 2021, 04:30:44 PM
Quote from: laoislad on February 04, 2021, 04:26:09 PM
I see the Southampton player has had his Red card overturned after being sent off because of Martial diving.

It was a dive. Not surprising.

Will they be chalking off the goal? Would only be fair on Southampton

has this ever happened?
Hasta la victoria siempre

lurganblue

Quote from: square_ball on February 04, 2021, 10:03:17 PM
It never ends any differently with Mourinho. Though from watching the Spurs Amazon show Levy looks like he is infatuated with Jose so he may not be going anywhere for a while.

wont be long until they clash too

BennyCake

Quote from: Captain Obvious on February 04, 2021, 10:08:29 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on February 04, 2021, 09:59:41 PM
I will never understand why Spurs got mourinho in.

Made the same mistake as Manchester United thinking he wasn't past his best. His trust in Eric Dier backfired again tonight.

After a year or two at Madrid, Jose was past it.

Jose will come out of Spurs smelling of roses though. When he knows time is running out, it's about self-preservation. "Look what I have to work with" sort of comments, "they won't give me money so I had to put in a 15 year old in midfield" and reminding people how many titles he's won. It becomes all about him and blaming everyone else. He will become a poison running through Spurs.

manfromdelmonte

spurs will probably go all out for the FA cup

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

SHEEDY

Mike Dean stealing the headlines again. Never a red for soucek in a million years.
nil satis nisi optimum

reillycavan

Everton should win this now. Rashford poor finishing letting him down. Himself and Martial will never be top strikers

quit yo jibbajabba

Everton are sh.............HANG ON!!!!!!!!!!

reillycavan

Rich Ricci

Utd got what they deserved. A great first half destroyed by a shambolic start to the 2nd.

De Gea a liability, far too error prone the last 2-3 seasons.

trueblue1234

I don't even think it's errors as such anymore. He's slow coming out to meet players now I think. And positioning seems to have failed him at times.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

laoislad

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on February 06, 2021, 09:59:14 PM
Everton are sh.............HANG ON!!!!!!!!!!
Some bottle job from Man United.
Good result for the rest of the Top 4 though.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

BennyCake

Quote from: trueblue1234 on February 06, 2021, 10:10:39 PM
I don't even think it's errors as such anymore. He's slow coming out to meet players now I think. And positioning seems to have failed him at times.

He was always slow coming out and his positioning always poor. He showed again tonight his lack of bravery. I never rated him. I'm totally sick of it.

Tony Baloney

Fergie time goals are the best.

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: BennyCake on February 07, 2021, 12:19:44 AM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on February 06, 2021, 10:10:39 PM

He was always slow coming out and his positioning always poor. He showed again tonight his lack of bravery. I never rated him. I'm totally sick of it.

Why have you never mentioned this?
Hasta la victoria siempre