Premier League 20/21

Started by Hereiam, August 05, 2020, 01:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Sky couldn't wait to put the boot in on de Gea for the third goal without a mention that Calvert Lewin waltzed in without a finger being laid on him. The line defending the free kick far more at fault than de Gea.

BennyCake

Quote from: Never beat the deeler on February 07, 2021, 05:54:21 AM
Quote from: BennyCake on February 07, 2021, 12:19:44 AM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on February 06, 2021, 10:10:39 PM
I don't even think it's errors as such anymore. He's slow coming out to meet players now I think. And positioning seems to have failed him at times.

He was always slow coming out and his positioning always poor. He showed again tonight his lack of bravery. I never rated him. I'm totally sick of it.

Why have you never mentioned this?

I thought I had. Obviously I hadn't  :o

reillycavan

Going with 4-1 to the pool. Guardiola and Sterling usually dung themselves at Anfield

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 07, 2021, 05:16:29 PM
Missed penalty i hear!
Hasn't lived up to the SKY hype so far, low quality stuff in that 1st half. Fabinho should be pleased Gundogan got a point instead of goal on that penalty.

reillycavan

City need to get Sterling and Foden on the pitch. Toothless up front. Momentum with Liverpool now.

Helix.

Quote from: reillycavan on February 07, 2021, 04:30:43 PM
Going with 4-1 to the pool. Guardiola and Sterling usually dung themselves at Anfield

4-1 in the pool alright..league well and truly over now!

Rich Ricci

Foden is absolute quality. Shame he's English.

square_ball

Quote from: reillycavan on February 07, 2021, 05:56:25 PM
City need to get Sterling and Foden on the pitch. Toothless up front. Momentum with Liverpool now.

You're good at this. Sky sports should sign you up.

Angelo

Absolute joke of a league when you see the price tags and wages of some of these imposters.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

BennyCake

Quote from: Helix. on February 07, 2021, 06:10:58 PM
Quote from: reillycavan on February 07, 2021, 04:30:43 PM

4-1 in the pool alright..league well and truly over now!

It was over anyway.

Captain Obvious

A game that was heading towards a 1-1 draw until the Alisson errors.

SHEEDY

Quote from: reillycavan on February 07, 2021, 05:56:25 PM
😂😂
nil satis nisi optimum

Milltown Row2

Will Alisson get awarded with assists for those goals?

Horrendous, I though Utd's keeper was brutal yesterday but this is a master class
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

reillycavan

Quote from: Rich Ricci on February 07, 2021, 06:12:52 PM
Foden is absolute quality. Shame he's English.

Will be hyped even more by Brittish media.  If concentres on his football will be top player .