Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie stubbs

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on September 01, 2009, 01:26:04 PM
Quote from: torres on August 30, 2009, 06:39:10 PM
tir na og failed to show up for their game v granemore , ref was on the pitch .
thats no game for granemore since they played dromintee in the championship , since that game granemore have lost their corner back [ discolated shoulder ] and full back [ broken leg ]
not looking good for us with the game v st pats next week  :( .
This was probably due to the death of our manager's mother at the weekend. It would appear that no one informed Granemore, etc.
harold would you expect tirnanog to field against bhegan saturday then?could do with a favour! ;)

crossfire

PINTS
How often have you seen Quigley refereeing within the last 3 years.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: crossfire on September 01, 2009, 04:21:56 PM
PINTS
Whats that got to do with anything?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

thewanderer

he must feel like lundy. he couldnt be that bad i,ve seen handle games ok. ;)

Orior

Junior Football Championship
Crossmaglen 1-12; O'Hanlon's 1-14

(Emmm, I might have left a letter out from the team on the left)

Hey BrokenCrossbar,

What gives? Are the B team that bad? Anyway, I'm gonna have to dine out on this result for at least a couple of hours. And I hear the Pass keeper saved a penalty. That lad shows promise (in what, I dont know)

Regards
Orior

PS. Let me repeat...

and again...

That will do for now.

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Orior

Thanks Hardstation. I think crossbar should be able to consume the information now  :)
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: hardstation on September 01, 2009, 09:32:00 PM
Did I read that right?

CROSSMAGLEN 1-12
O'HANLON'S 1-14

???

Did they win a game or something :P  Well done to O'Hanlon's, I don't know what happened as I reckon they would have fancied themselves to go the whole way this year.  I don't know what sort of team they had out but I do know that they would have lost the likes of Frannie Hanratty from the previous round and he is worth 5-6 points alone at senior level never mind junior.  You have my full backing for the rest of the championship!

Erwin Rommel

Quote from: gaapunter on August 31, 2009, 10:47:14 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 31, 2009, 10:20:52 PM
How did he get the scoreboard turned off at half time??

He pulled out the plug- I have never seen a worse refeering performance- hes the ETU's wet dream

ITNOF - Luk what the cat dragged in.

Killeavie obviously had no match then? Thought you would have kept away from the board after that hammering from st Pats.

Gas listening to you going on about the ref when you never kicked a ball in yer life - stick to the darts - the buld is spot on  :-*

rootthemout

heard last night grimley wasnt taking armagh job,confirmed this morning hes away to monaghan,big blow to armagh :-\

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: rootthemout on September 02, 2009, 09:41:13 AM
heard last night grimley wasnt taking armagh job,confirmed this morning hes away to monaghan,big blow to armagh :-\

It'll have to be an outside man IMO now.

Candyman

If  anyone read 14th august edition of Gaelic life watch this space!! Nudie Hughes will be straight in for the Armagh job now...  :D :D :D 

nutsy--1

I believe it was just a few weeks ago that i backed Keady for the intermediate championship and was widely criticised so i belive cetain people may feel foolish now.

Keady won by playing football some of the cullaville players had no intention of playing football and were out to get physical and get physical they did but to no avail.

Con Nugent was absolutley outstanding in mid-field. Barry Hughes also came on and showed his class although he is old and dangerously slow he had the intelligence to outwit defenders with his trademark dummy solo.

honourable mention to Colum watters who was very good for cullaville but Con nugent was my man of the match.

Potiential county players i feel

fitzroyalty

Quote from: nutsy--1 on September 02, 2009, 07:04:18 PM
I believe it was just a few weeks ago that i backed Keady for the intermediate championship and was widely criticised so i belive cetain people may feel foolish now.
You do realise they haven't won it yet

crossfire

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 01, 2009, 04:28:12 PM
Quote from: crossfire on September 01, 2009, 04:21:56 PM
PINTS
Whats that got to do with anything?
Quite a lot, If you have only seen him once or twice i dont see how you are in a position to comment on his ability as a referee.

Just answer the question.