Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

it's deferred coverage, the other game is the live one.

armaghniac

Quoteit's deferred coverage, the other game is the live one.

Turn off the radio, turn off the phone, they'll hardly be celebrating in the streets in Cork!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

illdecide

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on February 17, 2009, 04:56:18 PM
Thanks illdecide, at least I know you mean it,( :P)

I don't think luck will be a factor, more like sensible football.  It gives it dry and clear for the week so it should be a good day for football.  Can't make it, is it on 5FM?  Damian will have to do for me!

Well i really do mean it, don't get me wrong i hope Cross get beat in the Armagh championship so to give the rest of us a chance but once an Armagh team is at Ulster and All Ireland duties representing Armagh then they have my support...(with a tint of jealousy may i add)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

the scenic route

no knife twisting at bowl for coming back pints bit surprised to be honest.

you were quick to slander him in his departure. 
"Underneath that thin veneer of human civilisation, we're all just a bunch of fu*king animals"

pintsofguinness

Quote from: the scenic route on February 18, 2009, 12:25:34 PM
no knife twisting at bowl for coming back pints bit surprised to be honest.

you were quick to slander him in his departure. 
That's a lie.

What did I ever say about him that you've got an issue with?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

doire na raithe

pintsofguinness

Yes he's back training, a few weeks ago, when the new managers were announced. 

winsamsoon

Did this guy not play football in Louth???? If so how is he getting these transfers to and fro clubs.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: winsamsoon on February 19, 2009, 12:18:21 AM
Did this guy not play football in Louth???? If so how is he getting these transfers to and fro clubs.
Yes and I dont know though we didn't object to the transfer so I suppsoe that helped him out. 
i wouldnt know the ins and outs of transferring.

yesmangaa

yes the incredible sulk is back (aka anelka) get rid of two good men to let a judas back in if he does it once he'll do it again

full back

Quote from: yesmangaa on February 19, 2009, 08:14:41 AM
yes the incredible sulk is back (aka anelka) get rid of two good men to let a judas back in if he does it once he'll do it again

Doubt if that is the reason the management was changed

twotwocharlie

I think the management was changed because of results. Getting C C back is just a bonus. You'll just have to suck on it Yesman.

Goats Do Shave

This Conlon fella must be some player!

Did he play versus Glenavy last week end?

illdecide

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on February 19, 2009, 09:25:25 AM
This Conlon fella must be some player!

Did he play versus Glenavy last week end?

If he's that good why is he not on the county panel...sounds like a guy who is half decent but thinks he's much better than he really is and the guys around him are poor so it makes him stand out a bit from the rest ???

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

winsamsoon

Sure in that documentary that was made about Silverbridge( very good i may add) he was made out to be the next white hope. But 10,000 pages later and we all know what happened. It just atonises me how he was able to get transfer afer transfer from county to county. But like yourself pints i wouldn't be up to verse on transfer ins and outs (pardon the pun)
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.