Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pats-mc

Thank you for withdrawing this allegation Dougal. I think that Mackers has already confirmed that Ciaran and Fr Cullen (Our club Honoury Vice President) were jointly presenting the medals at the Blitz. In total 197 children from nine teams took part in the competition which was superbly organise by our under 8 mangement and the youth committee. W e congratulate Silverbidge on their performance at the  tournament and look forawrd to going back up to the bridge to take in part in some of their tournaments perhaps later on in the year.

With regard to the overall situation between the two clubs i feel that it is time that supporters from both sides should stop fuelling stupid rumours and carrying tales between both clubs and making allegations on public forums such as GAABOARD.COM without seeking out proper internal explanations first of all. I know one Silverbridge poster in particular who seems to want to drag this stupid feud on and on and I am not talking about you Dougal.

i think that there is a willingness on both committees and indeed on most senior team players to move on . After all they are the people with most influence at clubs as role models for younger members and as club decision makers. I hope they succeed in improving relations in the not too distant future.

pintsofguinness

Mackers, I wont be withdrawing anything, I've heard three versions of events from cullyhanna people now,
1.  The 'Bridge mentors wouldnt allow McKeever to give the medals to the kids
2.  McKeever and Fr Cullen share the responsibility of giving out medals
3.  McKeever only presented medals to one team, Fr Cullen done the rest.

The version of events I've heard from the bridge is the only one that has remained consistent.  You yourself have said that the 'Bridge were asked if they minded McKeever giving the medals out - why would they be asked if the plan wasn't for McKeever to give those medals to the 'bridge? 
Btw your allegations of lies is quite hilarious coming from the man who has claimed all along not to be a cullyhanna man and also coming from a man who claimed there were mysterious men in suits fighting at the game in cross which we all know was/is lies.
You're a typical Cullyhanna man, a sneaky coward.

Dougal
QuoteIn any case, regardless of what actually happened, the fact that there is still such ill feeling between Cullyhanna and Silverbridge folk - a situation which I understand does not prevail among many of their team mentors - its time everyone imvolved in the of breakdown of relations took a step back, took a deep breath, and asked themselves the question ' Is this what those guys who met in Hayes Hotel in 1888 set out to create?'
I agree with what you're saying Dougal but out of interest would you tell me how Silverbridge have contributed to the ill feeling?
It's a genuine question btw because I accept my view is obviously biased.

pats mc
QuoteWith regard to the overall situation between the two clubs i feel that it is time that supporters from both sides should stop fuelling stupid rumours and carrying tales between both clubs and making allegations on public forums such as GAABOARD.COM without seeking out proper internal explanations first of all. I know one Silverbridge poster in particular who seems to want to drag this stupid feud on and on and I am not talking about you Dougal.

i think that there is a willingness on both committees and indeed on most senior team players to move on . After all they are the people with most influence at clubs as role models for younger members and as club decision makers. I hope they succeed in improving relations in the not too distant future.
:D
That's rich. 

The only thing that I'm grateful for is that there are cooler and more reasonable heads than mine in the 'bridge and they do us proud I hope the youngsters follow their example.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

diesel-smuggler

is anyone else thinking we should start a new armagh club football & hurling thread?????

Scarface

Correct - it is going to have to come to that. I am so fed up reading about some incident that occurred between the 'bridge and Cullyhanna. Jesus, it has been done to death and is of very little interest to most of the readers on this thread. Can you guys not find some closure on this one. Please?

pats-mc

Pints. Will you please move on from this stupid line of arguement. Everyone at this stage knows how much you love cullyhanna and in particular Ciaran and Stephen.

Get over it. I take it (a) that you were not in Cullyhanna on saturday and as you admit yourself you are going on second hand information again(b) that you are quite sure that everyone in Cullyhanna is a 'sneaky coward'.

If you have any more issues please pm me and I will meet you or contact you to discuss these issues. Please stop using this board to peddle your nonsense.From what I can see on this board by the lack of response to your prompts Pople from both Cullyhanna and the bridge and other posters from clubs through out the county are sick listening to it.

mackers

I appreciate that other posters are tired of this but I can't let that sort of personalised attack pass. I was at the blitz I saw everything..............Pints is going on hearsay and peddling lies.
The "plan" wasn't for Ciaran to ignore the Bridge, the plan as I have CONSISENTLY said was for him and Fr Cullen to share the job and as such there was a 50-50 chance that the Bridge would receive the medals from Ciaran and thankfully they didn't have Pints' small minded approach.
There are those within both clubs that are trying to build bridges and there are those (like Pints') that would rather keep the hatefest going.
Pints, do you not see the irony of you calling me a "sneaky coward" from behind a keybaord????
Also, for a man that has complained previously about posters stalking you, it's a bit freaky that you can refer to Throwball as a golfing buddy of mine, when the only reference to golf between us was a throwaway remark on a post SEVEN months ago.
I wasn't expecting a retraction of your statement but I thought "Good Pints" might have done it with "Bad Pints" telling him  off at a later stage. ::) ::) ::) ::)

Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: pats-mc on September 16, 2008, 10:32:24 PM
Pints. Will you please move on from this stupid line of arguement. Everyone at this stage knows how much you love cullyhanna and in particular Ciaran and Stephen.

Get over it. I take it (a) that you were not in Cullyhanna on saturday and as you admit yourself you are going on second hand information again(b) that you are quite sure that everyone in Cullyhanna is a 'sneaky coward'.

If you have any more issues please pm me and I will meet you or contact you to discuss these issues
. Please stop using this board to peddle your nonsense.From what I can see on this board by the lack of response to your prompts Pople from both Cullyhanna and the bridge and other posters from clubs through out the county are sick listening to it.
So I can be the 4th bridge man in two years to end up in hospital with head injures inflicted by one of you lot?

Mackers, are you a cullyhanna man now?

fcuksake

f**ksake

giv it a rest..

start a new thread in the local section and let us discuss footballing issues instead of hatred between the bridge & Cullyhana.
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

mackers

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 16, 2008, 11:06:50 PM
Quote from: pats-mc on September 16, 2008, 10:32:24 PM

If you have any more issues please pm me and I will meet you or contact you to discuss these issues
. Please stop using this board to peddle your nonsense.From what I can see on this board by the lack of response to your prompts Pople from both Cullyhanna and the bridge and other posters from clubs through out the county are sick listening to it.
So I can be the 4th bridge man in two years to end up in hospital with head injures inflicted by one of you lot?

Mackers, are you a cullyhanna man now?

Define Cullyhanna Man for me............is where you live or where you're from?

pintsofguinness

mackers

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 16, 2008, 11:15:53 PM
I take that as a yes.
What sort of horsesh1t answer is that...............the hint's in the question.............you live overseas, don't know/care where it is............but let's say it's London.........are you a Cockney?
If I was born and bred in Cullyhanna and attended all the club games then I would be more than happy to call myself a Cullyhanna man like TAM and pats-mc, but I woudn't call myself a Cullyhanna man.

pintsofguinness

Look mackers it doesn't really matter, I know all I need to know about you.

mackers

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 16, 2008, 11:39:54 PM
Look mackers it doesn't really matter, I know all I need to know about you.
Bit weird................whatever.......... :-\ :-\

Yes I Would

A possible Intermediate final in next few weeks between you lot could be worth a visit!!

bennydorano