Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uladh

text i got after the game read "cross cake walk, clans embarrassing"

bennydorano

Got a text saying we'd got Cross alright.  Obviously would have been nice to avoid them but you are going to meet them at some stage.  We are in a good position in that we have hot f**k all to lose and hopefully will be at full strength.  If we go down, we will go down fighting anyway.

brokencrossbar1

No one home yet in th BC homestead but what was the score?  If it was as bad as the early reports are, then there is something seriously messed up in Clans.

crossfire

lurgan-gael

Clans would have been better off not fielding and heading to the burn early to get the pints in. Most gutless display I've seen from a clans team ever, not sure of final score but it was 3-13 to 0-02 when i left. Sent packing with legs firmly between legs, where to now for the blues??Heard McCaugh got sent off as well, not sure what for.

bennydorano

Thought Clans confidence was misplaced but didn't think they'd get that big a tanking.  

brokencrossbar1

That's a serious score to win by and may do Cross no good in the end up.  Competitive games are what is needed, not shooting practise

lurgan-gael

Can't explain the pathetic performance,  Clans have some really good footballers. Just like Waterford in the hurling final, didn't show in the day. pathetic in the end

corn02

Just back, 20 in it when I left. I couldn't tell you who played well because I wasn'tr even watching it was that poor.

corn02

Quote from: winsamsoon on September 12, 2008, 02:01:19 AM
. I can tell you they won't be beaten by no 8 points. There is too much pride in that jersey to be beaten by 8 or 9 points for the second time in 3 years. The clans are badly hurting from the 2006 championship final. A lot of guys have points to prove, because on that day there were a few that let the club down badly and i know first hand they will be out on sunday to give ll they have.

Apologies to Lurgan Gael and Illdecide, this is not for you but for Win:

:D

Donagh

3.15 to 4 at the end. Cross could easily have had a few more as well. Terrible showing...

pintsofguinness

Quote from: corn02 on September 14, 2008, 07:43:01 PM
Quote from: winsamsoon on September 12, 2008, 02:01:19 AM
. I can tell you they won't be beaten by no 8 points. There is too much pride in that jersey to be beaten by 8 or 9 points for the second time in 3 years. The clans are badly hurting from the 2006 championship final. A lot of guys have points to prove, because on that day there were a few that let the club down badly and i know first hand they will be out on sunday to give ll they have.

Apologies to Lurgan Gael and Illdecide, this is not for you but for Win:

:D

and I convinced bad pints not to go copying and pasting from people's previous posts.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

back off the net

as i said last week cullyhanna beat clans 1.18 to 4.6 and i said cross would beat them by 10 points or more.well who was right.???
that was the worse team i have ever seen playing cross in 10 years it was a waste off 10 euro going to watch that shit.clans looked like a DIV 3 side all there supporters were leaving at half time that says something about there team and supporters lol

milltown row

how would these other teams in Armagh do if they played in other counties? are they that poor or Cross so good.

having seen Cross put us away in the Ulster Club Final last year i think i know the answer