Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goats Do Shave

Hell of a shoulder in that game, never a peno!!

Ballyhegan beat Annaghmore by 7 i'm told (never madde the game) - Any reports David??

Hell of a turn around on last year when we were 'Duffed' twice!!

Candyman

Quote from: illdecide on June 23, 2008, 09:30:51 AM
Lads the refeering is not getting any better (i know it' an old topic) but that clown who done the Ogs v Clans game needs put down (another guy on a power trip). He by no means robbed the Clans he was brutal for both teams and from talking to Clarke (the Da) he told me he refeered the Ogs weeks ago and was pure manure then too. By the way the ref was Kevin McNeice (Annaghmore)

This all comes after watching Fermanagh v Derry on sat night and that ref too was a fecking tube, there wasn't a bad tackle the whole game yet he gave out about 15 yellow cards. The game is now a  non contact sport, even the old fashioned "shoulder tackle" is not allowed.

Pints is right, Jesus You's Clans men are always yapping....  ;)

illdecide

Quote from: Candyman on June 23, 2008, 09:36:55 AM
Quote from: illdecide on June 23, 2008, 09:30:51 AM
Lads the referring is not getting any better (i know it' an old topic) but that clown who done the Ogs v Clans game needs put down (another guy on a power trip). He by no means robbed the Clans he was brutal for both teams and from talking to Clarke (the Da) he told me he refereed the Ogs weeks ago and was pure manure then too. By the way the ref was Kevin McNeice (Annaghmore)

This all comes after watching Fermanagh v Derry on sat night and that ref too was a fecking tube, there wasn't a bad tackle the whole game yet he gave out about 15 yellow cards. The game is now a  non contact sport, even the old fashioned "shoulder tackle" is not allowed.

Pints is right, Jesus You's Clans men are always yapping....  ;)

Now Candyman stop trying to stir things up ;) I said he was shite for both teams...If he's in Lurgan on friday night waiting on us then you'll know you're driver :D (and thats before we unleash the fury) :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Donners

Tullysaran and Cross IIs drew, strong wind ruined the game

winsamsoon

That's right candyman latch onto what other posters think and forget about having a mind of your own. The fact that you think that eejit Pints is right is enough for me.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

winsamsoon

Well loughshore i was only adding one onto the total of the last games. which was 11 so that game made it 12 but as i said i wouldn't be sure of them.

Candyman

Quote from: winsamsoon on June 23, 2008, 11:36:16 AM
That's right candyman latch onto what other posters think and forget about having a mind of your own. The fact that you think that eejit Pints is right is enough for me.

Pints is the Honourary President of Silverbridge, of course he's always right!!!!!!!!  ;)

winsamsoon

He's an honourary member alright, i would near say they flew him out to wherever he lives now just to get rid of him. He is very somber these days anyway i haven't heard from him in a while. We need to be careful lads this could turn into bullying. Like big brother "member i told you" we could get evicted.

whoareya?

Now for something completely different! A few msgs back someone said John Donaldson didn't play for Cross yesterday. I'm not surprised. Now i don't know the man personally I've been lucky enough to get a slap in the mouth from him in a league game once but what I saw last sunday in Breffni Park was just unreal. I found myself standing beside him at the match and I'm not exaggerating this for effect. He ate 4 mars bars during the match!! He had 2 in him before half time then when the ref blew for half time he reached for the bag and I couldn't believe it another mars. One more with about ten mins to go. Animal!!!

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: whoareya? on June 23, 2008, 12:46:59 PM
Now for something completely different! A few msgs back someone said John Donaldson didn't play for Cross yesterday. I'm not surprised. Now i don't know the man personally I've been lucky enough to get a slap in the mouth from him in a league game once but what I saw last sunday in Breffni Park was just unreal. I found myself standing beside him at the match and I'm not exaggerating this for effect. He ate 4 mars bars during the match!! He had 2 in him before half time then when the ref blew for half time he reached for the bag and I couldn't believe it another mars. One more with about ten mins to go. Animal!!!

You're lucky that he didn't eat you too!!!!

corn02

Ha brilliant.

Oul JD has seemed to cut out the dirt in his game and is a much better player for it.

loughshorelad

well win my predictions wernt that far away,i went for ogs v clans because i heard the game had a 12 o`clock start so the county lads could play,if i had knew they wernt playing i would ofcourse went for clans,with bumby back again they are maybe the 2nd best team in north armagh ;)

diesel-smuggler

we had the pleasure of sam mcclatchey refereeing our game yesterday!

i love his moving the ball up 10 yards! haha he moved one yesterday from middle of the field to the 14 yard line for one back chat!

also he gave a penalty against our keeper who dived to make a save was still on the ground when the rebound went in and hit im on his hand. he gave a penalty for lift ball when at the most should have been a 14 yard free kick.

won by a point lucky to do so! weather conditions where terrible for both teams, we played shite but still managed to come away with 2 points! a win is a win - performance would need to improve alot in the next couple of weeks big time!

gaapunter

Quote from: diesel-smuggler on June 23, 2008, 01:50:22 PM
we had the pleasure of sam mcclatchey refereeing our game yesterday!

i love his moving the ball up 10 yards! haha he moved one yesterday from middle of the field to the 14 yard line for one back chat!

also he gave a penalty against our keeper who dived to make a save was still on the ground when the rebound went in and hit im on his hand. he gave a penalty for lift ball when at the most should have been a 14 yard free kick.

won by a point lucky to do so! weather conditions where terrible for both teams, we played shite but still managed to come away with 2 points! a win is a win - performance would need to improve alot in the next couple of weeks big time!

big sams a legend- i seen him  move a ball 50 yard before for players mouthing- but at least he lets the play flow

Onion Bag

His favourite line is " You keep Talking and i'll keep walking"  :D
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!