Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uladh

Complaining about a county player going to vociferously support is club's b team on his evening off is not my idea of a reasonable complaint

I SHOT JR

From what I hear, he let himself down badly.  He was hardly supportive, apparently he was encouaging players to break legs, jaws etc.  But as I said, it could all be rumours.  Forget it.  It hardly matters now anyway!

Uladh

Quote from: I SHOT JR on July 06, 2007, 11:05:20 AM
From what I hear, he let himself down badly.  He was hardly supportive, apparently he was encouaging players to break legs, jaws etc.  But as I said, it could all be rumours.  Forget it.  It hardly matters now anyway!

???

I SHOT JR

I wasn't meaning to start a debate on what is right or wrong, I was just wanting clarification on what I heard.  I hope he wasn't doing it but as I said, forget it; sure we'll all be hoping he plays his part for a win on sunday.

illdecide

What about a "Everybody hates Cullyhanna" thread ;) :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

winsamsoon

I am just glad Armaghtrue is sorry he has made my day  :D :D :D :D
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

winsamsoon

Oh and check out this photo of tevez on this link below, this also entertains me.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/default.stm
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

armagh leg-end

Quote from: Armagh Exile on July 03, 2007, 08:32:59 PM
Anyone know the score of the Madden v St Enda's MFC game which took place last night at Madden?

i think the score was 2-14 to 1-3.
Ard Mhacha Abu

illdecide

Clans v Og's match has just been called off, "Waterlogged Pitch" :'( :'(
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

tevez

In responce to these comments about B final. I was at the game, and this certain county man was only giving encouragement to a very good cullyhana side. The game was a clean game for the most part and if anyone was dirty it would definately have been the former county man from the bridge who recieved a yellow card and should have got sent off! Prob would have only it would have done his tv image harm! He was very poor on top of that!

Candyman

Harps V Cross is also off due to pitch being waterlogged...

Six Inch Nail

Quote from: tevez on July 06, 2007, 03:43:50 PM
In responce to these comments about B final. I was at the game, and this certain county man was only giving encouragement to a very good cullyhana side. The game was a clean game for the most part and if anyone was dirty it would definately have been the former county man from the bridge who recieved a yellow card and should have got sent off! Prob would have only it would have done his tv image harm! He was very poor on top of that!

Tevez your first post has shown you up to be a gobsite of mammoth proportions.  The former county man as you described him (Jarlath Burns), received 2 knees in the back (otherwise know as a tackle in Cullyhanna).  His crime was to get up from the "tackle" and give out to the lad who carried out the offence.  Its clear that Martin Trainor (the linesman) and also Tony Watters (the ref) are afraid of Cullyhanna and aren't going to step on their toes, so a yellow card to the victim was the only action possibly from 2 yellow officials!

I look forward to more gems from you Tevez as you clearly seem to know your football, stones!
Silverbridge Harps GAC, Co. Armagh

thebandit

Quote from: Six Inch Nail on July 06, 2007, 04:49:27 PM
Quote from: tevez on July 06, 2007, 03:43:50 PM

Tevez your first post has shown you up to be a gobsite of mammoth proportions.  The former county man as you described him (Jarlath Burns), received 2 knees in the back (otherwise know as a tackle in Cullyhanna).  His crime was to get up from the "tackle" and give out to the lad who carried out the offence.  Its clear that Martin Trainor (the linesman) and also Tony Watters (the ref) are afraid of Cullyhanna and aren't going to step on their toes, so a yellow card to the victim was the only action possibly from 2 yellow officials!

I look forward to more gems from you Tevez as you clearly seem to know your football, stones!

Abusing individuals, you are a real hard man.

Afraid of Cullyhanna ???

dontcare

Quote from: I SHOT JR on July 06, 2007, 10:20:39 AM
Any truth in the rumour that a certain Cullyhanna county player was on the line at the Cullyhanna/Bridge B final shouting obscenities?  I wasn't at it and I stand corrected if i'm wrong.  Just a rumour I heard last night, not from a Bridge source I hasten to add.

Hi, again was at this match,clean enough match bridge played shit.  for once this certain county player was not shouting any abuse, he was in the stand at the game and not on the sideline, although i cant speak for b4 or after the game.
the other ex county player as tevez quotes can you explain as to what offence or bad tackle did he deserve to be sent off, Dont think he deserved a yellow never mind the red,

tevez

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter if he should have been sent of. Cullyhanna were the better team, they won the midfield battle easily and had good men inside. The main reason I commented on this was that the county player from Cullyhanna never said anything, so stop making up this crap!