Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candyman

rumour has it hank was the main man???

Hank Everlast

Afraid your on the wrong lines there candy!

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Candyman on July 02, 2007, 01:10:11 PM
rumour has it hank was the main man???

he was set upon by a number of mullaghbawn players,  the row had broken out with others before that

Blue is the colour

Quote from: full back on July 02, 2007, 11:30:59 AM
Quote from: Blue is the colour on July 02, 2007, 11:19:47 AM
Culloville V Dromintee
Good performance by Culloville, close enough at half time Culloville up by 2 points i tink. Culloville took over in the 2nd half, and run up a good scoreline towards the end with Cathal O'Rourke getting a straight Red for an awful challenge with about 15min left. After that the game was over.

What did he do?
He came in very late and hit our man with his shoulder straight in the chest, very big hit, our man had 2 b stretchered off. Id say the frustration just got the better of him as he had also missed a lot of frees earlier in the game.

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Blue is the colour on July 02, 2007, 11:19:47 AM
Culloville V Dromintee
Good performance by Culloville, close enough at half time Culloville up by 2 points i tink. Culloville took over in the 2nd half, and run up a good scoreline towards the end with Cathal O'Rourke getting a straight Red for an awful challenge with about 15min left. After that the game was over.

he'll miss the championship then.  thats a big part of their game gone.

corn02

Doubt the championship will happen any time soon, depends on Armagh of course.

armagh leg-end

Madden seniors beat for the first time in the league on friday by St Paul's.

Madden minors progress to the second round of the all county minor champsionship after beating St Enda's tonight.

Any result in the Mick Higgins Final?
Ard Mhacha Abu

fcuksake

Mick Higgins

Harps beat Ogs by a point ;D
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Rufus T Firefly

High Catch

ARMAGH CLUB FIXTURES FOR W/E FRIDAY 6 JULY 2007

Monday 2 July

Minor Football Championship – 1st Round (7.30)
Madden v St Enda's (Henry McCloy)
(Extra time if required)

Wednesday 4 July

ACL – Division I (8.00)
Tir na nÓg v Maghery (Gerard Devlin)

ACL – Division III (8.00)
Tullysaran v St Paul's

Thursday 5 July

ACL – Division II (8.00)
Clann Eireann v Silverbridge (Mickey Leonard)
St Michael's v St Patrick's (Paul Boylan)

Friday 6 July

ACL – Division I (8.00)
Dromintee v Whitecross (Frank McDonald)
Harps v Crossmaglen (Barney Henry)
Maghery v Culloville (Seamus O'Neill)
Clan na Gael v Pearse Og (Sean McClatchey)
Mullaghbawn v Tir na nÓg (Vincent O'Neill)

ACL – Division II (8.00)
Carrickcruppen v Annaghmore (Seamus Falloon)
Granemore v Keady (Off)
Ballymacnab v Killeavey (Malachy McNicholl)
Wolfe Tones v St Peter's (Dessie McDonnell)

ACL – Division III (8.00)
Clonmore v Ballyhegan (Tony O'Hare)
Crossmaglen II v Lissummon (Jim Slevin)
Clady v Madden (Eamon Nugent)
Middletown v An Port Mor (Off)
Collegeland v Sarsfields (Henry McCloy)

ACL – Division IV (8.00)
Mullaghbrack v Derrynoose (Kevin Murtagh)
O'Hanlon's v Eire Og (Kevin McNeice)
Grange v Phelim Brady's (Jim Lynch)
Corrinshego v Shane O'Neill's (Patrick Duffy)

Hedley Lamarr

Quote from: Rufus T Firefly on July 02, 2007, 11:54:03 PM
Quote from: fcuksake on July 02, 2007, 11:41:07 PM
Mick Higgins

Harps beat Ogs by a point ;D

:D ;D

Great result from a side that struggled to field earlier in the year.........credit to the management team of T.McCarron and J.McConville, the team played very well in patches, a lapse at the start of second half saw them concede 2 goals and 2 points but they hit backwith 5 points of their own to win by a single point. Harps full forward got MOM and fully deserved took great scores with both feet, Ogs no9 was best player for them.
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:

Aghdavoyle

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on July 02, 2007, 01:45:23 PM

Doubt if the championship will be any time soon but of course derry could change all that. Cathal wouldn't be a starter any more anyway, though dromintee would certainly miss his frees in a tight game.

fcuksake

Quote from: Aghdavoyle on July 03, 2007, 10:23:59 AM

Doubt if the championship will be any time soon but of course derry could change all that. Cathal wouldn't be a starter any more anyway, though dromintee would certainly miss his frees in a tight game.

Wouldnt be a starter anymore?? :o

I know yous were missing a few against the Harps a couple of weeks ago, but if Cathal hadnt came of the bench to kick 7 points, Im sure the margin of 3 points would have been greater.

He never missed a place kick the whole 2nd half, Except for his mouth which usually gets him in trouble he would be a certain starter on most Div1 teams in Ulster never mind Armagh.

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: fcuksake on July 03, 2007, 12:06:07 PM
Quote from: Aghdavoyle on July 03, 2007, 10:23:59 AM

Wouldnt be a starter anymore?? :o

I know yous were missing a few against the Harps a couple of weeks ago, but if Cathal hadnt came of the bench to kick 7 points, Im sure the margin of 3 points would have been greater.

He never missed a place kick the whole 2nd half, Except for his mouth which usually gets him in trouble he would be a certain starter on most Div1 teams in Ulster never mind Armagh.

he was definitely one of the 1s who stood out against us.  he's still got a great boot on him

illdecide

Aye, his nose and gut stands out as well.  :D :D (only joking) He def can still take the free kicks
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch