Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

RIP Isaac Henderson

A member of the 1953 Armagh team and winner of Clann Eireann's senior championship win in 1954
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

crossfire

When is the Armagh championship draw being made.?

JUst retired

The draws are being made on Wed 1st Feb at the Co.Board meeting.

armaghniac

Will Peter Robinson be calling to the Ógs for a pint?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

JUst retired

He will not be having a pint in the Ogs,he had to scoot up the road to see old friends in Clontibret. ;D

Onion Bag

Senior championship draw

Nab v Clans
Clan Eireann v Culloville
Maghery v Whitecross
St Pats v Dromintee
Cross v Harps
Ogs v Granemore

Couple of cracking games there, St pats dromintee the pick of them
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

fitzroyalty

From what I can gather the motion for 3 divisions has been passed tonight.

IFC - Shane O'Neill's v St Peter's, Killeavy v Middletown, Tir na nOg v Madden, Eire Og v Silverbridge, Keady v Grange. Bye - Wolfe Tones, Mullabawn, St Paul's.

JFC - Corringshego/O'Hanlon's v Forkhill, Ballyhegan v Killeavy II, Derrynoose v Dromintee II, Cullyhanna II v Tullysaran, Collegeland v Killean, Clady v Clonmore/Dorsey Emmetts, An Port Mor/Phelim Brady's v Cross II, Lissummon v Belleek/Annaghmore.

Onion Bag, I was following the official county board tweets, they first said Clann Eireann played Sarsfields and then said Clann Eireann had a bye. I think Culloville play Carrickcruppen.

Edit - Sarsfields got a bye, Clann Eireann play Culloville and Carrickcruppen play St Michael's.

Onion Bag

Quote from: fitzroyalty on February 01, 2012, 10:24:47 PM
From what I can gather the motion for 3 divisions has been passed tonight.

IFC - Shane O'Neill's v St Peter's, Killeavy v Middletown, Tir na nOg v Madden, Eire Og v Silverbridge, Keady v Grange. Bye - Wolfe Tones, Mullabawn, St Paul's.

JFC - Corringshego/O'Hanlon's v Forkhill, Ballyhegan v Killeavy II, Derrynoose v Dromintee II, Cullyhanna II v Tullysaran, Collegeland v Killean, Clady v Clonmore/Dorsey Emmetts, An Port Mor/Phelim Brady's v Cross II, Lissummon v Belleek/Annaghmore.

Onion Bag, I was following the official county board tweets, they first said Clann Eireann played Sarsfields and then said Clann Eireann had a bye. I think Culloville play Carrickcruppen.

Edit - Sarsfields got a bye, Clann Eireann play Culloville and Carrickcruppen play St Michael's.

you could be right fitzy, i got a text last night with that list but it could be wrong,

Onion Bag

See below for the Junior, Intermediate and Senior club championship draws. The Leagues will also run in a Junior, Intermediate and Senior format,

Senior Championship

Sarfields bye
Clann Eireann v Cullaville
Carrickcuppin v St Michaels
Maghery v Whitecross,
Ballymacnab v Clann na Gael
St Pats v Dromintee,
Cross v Armagh Harps,
Peasce Ogs v Granemore

Intermediate Championship

Wolfe Tones, Mullaghbawn and St Pauls all bye
Shane O'Neills v St Peters,
Killeavy v Middletown,
Tir na nOg v Madden,
Eire Og v Silverbridge,
Keady v Grange

Junior Championship

Corrinshego v O'Hanlons,
Phelim Brady's v An Port Mór,
Clonmore v Dorsey Emmets,
Belleeks v Annaghmore,
Lissummon v Belleeks or Annaghmore
St Pats v Tullysaran,
Collegeland v Killean,
Clady v Clonmore or Dorsey Emmetts,
Corrinshego or O'Hanlons v Forkhill,
Ballyhegan v Killeavy 2nds,
Derrynoose v Dromintee 2nds

So whats the story here, is  this divsion 1, 2 and 3, for the incoming season?

19 teams in division 3/junior
13 teams in division 2/intermediate
15 teams in divsion 1/senior

they could have divided it out a bit better, surely Ballyhegan, Port Mor, and Collegland would be fit for div2/intermediate

Dont see any sign of a Cross II team, whats the story there?

JUst retired

winners of An Portmor /Phelim Bradys play Cross 2nds.

Onion Bag

Quote from: JUst retired on February 02, 2012, 03:35:47 PM

Cheers JR.

Have you any idea of the leagues for this year, is them three groups of teams, Junior, Intermediate ans senior in effect the division 3, 2, & 1 for the incoming season

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: Onion Bag on February 02, 2012, 04:43:50 PM
Quote from: JUst retired on February 02, 2012, 03:35:47 PM

Cheers JR.

Have you any idea of the leagues for this year, is them three groups of teams, Junior, Intermediate ans senior in effect the division 3, 2, & 1 for the incoming season

Three divisions, the make up of which is yet to be confirmed. Championship and League to integrate in 2014.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Agent Orange

Corrinshego will be needing more than a charity game to help them out of their latest predicament.

MK

Quote from: Agent Orange on February 03, 2012, 10:02:33 PM
Corrinshego will be needing more than a charity game to help them out of their latest predicament.

Would you like to elaborate??

Agent Orange

I haven't got the whole story yet, but the long and the short of it is that Corrinshego were supposed to buy a field, they had 2 draws over the years to fund the purchase. After much toing and froing the deal fell through because it was going to cost to much to develop the field and it all ended up in the High Court in Belfast last week where they ended up with a judgement against them for £100k.